Wolfforth, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
About 12 miles southwest of Lubbock sits the quiet suburb of Wolfforth. Similar to popular Texas suburbs like Katy in Houston and Arlington in Dallas, Wolfforth is becoming a coveted housing market because of Frenship ISD’s state-recognized education system, the small-town ambiance, and accessibility to big city convenience. With more developments and modernization projects in progress, Wolfforth is primed to be one of the top neighborhoods to watch out for in Texas.
When shopping for a house in Wolfforth, some home buyers struggle to secure a conventional mortgage. Rent-to-own may sound like the second-best option but it limits the options for properties to choose from. Owner-financing in Wolfforth or anywhere within the 79382-zip code area allows you to choose any property listed on the market without credit or income verification.
This guide will help you learn how to leverage owner-financing to get your dream home in Wolfforth regardless of your credit situation:
Why Buy an Owner-financed Home in Wolfforth, TX?
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Wolfforth:
- Wolfforth usually has close to 200 properties listed on the market with price points ranging from $165,000 to $1,900,000
- The properties in the area come in different designs, sizes, and floor plans. This means homebuyers have options depending on their need, preference, or budget.
- This suburb aims for a superior quality of life for its residents through community-building events, annual festivals, and other amenities.
- It only takes 14 minutes to get to downtown Lubbock making big city conveniences and amenities easily accessible.
- There are a variety of venues for shopping dining, and entertainment including Lubbock Antique Mall, Main Event Entertainment (for some bowling & billiards), and the famous Lubbock Premiere Cinema.
- West Texas Polar Express may be a tourist attraction but this scenic railroad is a good start for newcomers to explore Wolfforth’s history and culture.
- Golfing enthusiasts can easily enjoy a few rounds of putt on the greens with 12 different courses in and around the area. This includes the famous 4ORE which features golfing experiences for all skill levels along with a full-service bar and restaurant as well as climate-controlled playing boxes.
- Frenship ISD, which serves Wolfforth students, has been recognized for its educational innovation and excellence.
How to Buy an Owner-financed Home in Wolfforth
Working with an experienced realtor in an owner-financing arrangement allows you to pick from any of the single-family homes listed on the Wolfforth housing market as long as it’s in a loanable condition. Fixed interest rates, no income verification, no balloon payment, and no prepayment penalty are some of the features that make owner-financing stand out from other arrangements. All credit qualifies in this system.
Interested in learning more? Set an appointment with us today!
Post a Comment