Wise county, TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes with no credit check
Have you tried buying a home in Wise County with a conventional mortgage when your credit score was not optimal? Well, the chances are your mortgage application was turned down by banks. In this situation, you may have considered rent-to-own (lease option), owner-to-owner and other no-credit-check home buying programs. While these programs enable you to buy a home with no credit check, you don’t have the freedom of choosing the home you want. You are asked to choose from a limited inventory and offered stringent terms such as shorter amortization period (for example, you may be asked to pay off your loan in 5 years), balloon payments, unreasonably high interest rate, and pre-payment penalties.
Here at Shop Owner Finance, we help home buyers learn about a unique third-party owner financing that doesn’t have any of these terms when you buy a home in Wise county, or anywhere else in Texas for that matter. It works like a conventional mortgage with the added benefits of alternative financing such as no credit check or income verification. You can buy any single-family home of your choice listed on the market for sale in Wise county. Pay down your loan in 30 years. If you want to pay early, no need to worry about pre-payment penalties or balloon payments.
Sounds interesting? In this guide, you will have free access to all the homes listed for sale in Wise County and also how to buy any of these homes with owner financing.
NTREIS data last updated June 19, 2021.
Why buy an owner-financed home in Wise County, TX?
- The inventory of homes (the number of residential properties on the market for sale in Wise County) is high when you take into account the population. You will find 500-600 homes listed for sale here most weeks. The county’s 11 cities are home to over 60,000 residents from many different ethnic backgrounds.
- The county consists of 11 cities including Decatur, Rhome, Runaway Bay, New Fairview, Bridgeport, Alvord, Chico, Aurora, Boyd, Paradise, and Lake Bridgeport. Decatur is the county seat with a population of nearly 7,000 people.
- If you love wildlife and nature, Wise county is a great destination for you. Many wildlife attractions include International Exotic Animal Sanctuary, Endeavor Bridgeport Adventure Park, and Sharkarosa Wildlife Ranch. There are many nature biking trails if you like the outdoors and an active lifestyle.
- Wise county features 45 public schools. Paradise Intermediate, Paradise Elementary, Alvord Elementary, Slidell Schools, Gene Pike Middle, Paradise Middle, Alvord Middle, Paradise High, Decatur High, and Northwest High are some of the most notable schools serving the Wise county cities.
- The median listing price is $290K-$300K, but you can buy a beautiful single-family home for $250K or less.
- Large lots with beautiful greenery and landscaping is one of the features you will find very attractive about homes in Wise county.
- Wise county is surrounded by other popular housing markets including Montague County, Cooke County, Denton County, Tarrant County, and Parker County.
How to buy a no-credit-check home with owner financing in Wise County
As a real estate training agency, we can help you learn as long as you are financially disciplined and can arrange for a reasonable large down payment, you don’t need to worry about credit or other issues to fulfill your homeownership dream. Third-party seller financing in Wise county enables you to buy any home of your choice.
Interested in learning more? Set an appointment today!