Wichita Falls, TX rent-to-own & owner-financed homes with no credit check
Wichita Falls is known as the “Gateway to Texas” and features beautiful parks, fascinating museums, and quaint attractions. This bustling city sits on the border of Oklahoma about two hours away from the Dallas-Fort Worth area. The median listing price is over $140K and on average, there are 200-300 homes available for sale most weeks. Most homes stay on the market for 40 days, more or less— however, we believe you don’t have to feel like you are running out of options as far as the inventory of homes is concerned. In Wichita Falls, there are more homes listed for sale than there are buyers, so you will have plenty to choose from to perfectly accommodate your requirements and budget. This city is one of the best places to live in Texas, boasting good quality education, a low unemployment rate, and lush greeneries to enjoy during the summer. The highly affordable living and abundance of job opportunities in this safe and tight-knit community make it an ideal place to start a family.
It can be extremely challenging to buy a home in Wichita Falls if you don’t have a good credit score. However, buying any single-family home of your choice with no credit check is possible in a unique third-party owner financing program. As a real estate training agency, we can help you learn about this option and explain why it’s better than rent-to-own or other types of seller financing alternatives.
In this guide, you will have free access to all the homes listed for sale in Wichita Falls. You will also learn how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
NTREIS data last updated June 19, 2021.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Wichita Falls, TX?
The following Wichita Falls real estate market overview will help you decide if the city is the right home buying destination for you and your family:
- The median listing price is over $140K, Wichita Falls has affordable condos and multi-family homes to offer. You will be able to find a single family home for as low as $63K or something as high as $2M if you have a more flexible budget.
- There are about 200-300 homes available in the inventory and stays up for sale with a Median Days on the Market of 42 days.
- Although there are homes that get sold faster than others, you will find that you have plenty more to choose from. Wichita Falls is a buyer’s market since April 2021; so there are more homes available for sale than there are buyers, you will have a lot of options to go through to find the perfect home for you.
- There is ample employment opportunities in this city, with over 4K job openings listed online.
- Wichita Falls still retains quite a bit of its history from the early days—from historical neighborhoods and beautifully aged buildings to fascinating museums. The Kell House Museum and Museum of North Texas History are two of the most popular attractions that tell about the long history of Wichita Falls and how it became the city that it is today.
- For the outdoor lover, there are nearly 40 parks for you to go running, hiking, biking, fishing, swimming, picnicking, wildlife watching, or horse riding! A few of the most well-loved by residents and tourists are Lucy Park, Lake Arrowhead State Park, and Castaway Cove Waterpark.
- Wichita Falls homes are served by more than 30 public schools, many rated a perfect 10 by GreatSchools such as Elsa England Elementary School, Forest Trail Elementary School, Laura Welch Bush Elementary School, Barton Creek Elementary School, and Canyon Creek Elementary School.
- Wichita Falls is home to unique attractions like The World’s Littlest Skyscraper that was built in 1919, standing 40 feet tall in all its red-brick and cast iron glory.
- The dainty neighborhoods, kid-friendly amenities, conveniently distanced shops, and diverse crop of food places, make this city more than ideal to settle or to start a family without sacrificing the joy of big-city entertainment.
How to buy a no credit check home with owner financing in Wichita Falls, TX
Alternative financing options usually come with stringent terms such as short-term loan, pre-payment penalties, unreasonable interest rates, and balloon payments. However, the third-party owner financing has none of these conditions. It works just like a conventional loan.
If you are interested in learning more about this great option for families in your situation, set an appointment today!