White Settlement, TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes (no credit)
White Settlement, like the other Fort Worth suburbs of North Richland Hills and Benbrook, is a sought-after residential area for families because of affordable housing, an abundance of parks, and accessibility to excellent urban amenities. The median listing price is about $200,000. You will find about 70-80 homes listed for sale on the market. As homes are affordable, the market is competitive with the average DOM (days on market) being 40 days.
Owner financing could be the best solution when buying a home in White Settlement if you are being constantly getting denied a mortgage due to inconsistent monthly income, low credit score, or foreign citizenship. What makes it different from rent-to-own arrangements is that owner financing in White Settlement allows buying any single-family home of your choice listed on the market for sale.
You will have free access to all the home listings in White Settlement in this guide. You'll also discover how to get owner financing on any of these houses.
NTREIS data last updated January 27, 2022.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in White Settlement, TX?
The following White Settlement real estate market overview will help you decide if the neighborhood is the right home buying destination for you and your family:
- This Fort Worth suburb is popular among families because of affordable housing options as the median listing price is just $200,000
- You will find about 70-80 homes listed for sale here most weeks.
- Residents enjoy a host of outdoor activities at any of the White Settlement’s public green spaces such as WYSA: Veterans Park Softball Field, Central Park, and Farmers Branch Linear Park.
- Popular shopping destinations in the area include Cattle Barn Flea Market, The Shops at Clearfork, Ridgmar Mall, Hulen Mall, Granny’s Dime, and West 7th Fort Worth.
- The residents have easy access to career opportunities in Fort Worth.
- It’s just 10 minutes from Downtown Fort Worth via I-30 East, which means commuting to business centers, employment hubs, and other city amenities is easy.
- Schools in the area include Liberty Elementary School, Fine Arts Academy, Tannahill Intermediate School, Brewer Middle School, and Brewer High School.
Best Places to Buy a Home Near White Settlement
Rebuilding your credit score with a rent-to-own arrangement may not be possible. It limits your housing inventory options. It will also not provide immediate homeownership. Owner financing, however, gives you the flexibility to pick any home listed for sale in White Settlement or anywhere in Texas while offering a 30-year amortization period like a bank-approved homebuyer. In time, you can also rebuild your credit as your payments are reported to credit bureaus. Get in touch with us to learn more.