Whispering Oaks, Houston TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes
A community of nearly 230 single-family homes, Whispering Oaks is an affluent residential area with excellent family-friendly amenities. Similar to nearby upscale communities such as Independence Heights, Shepherd Park Plaza, and Shady Acres, the median listing price ranges from $700,000 to $1M. It features large homes with vintage as well as contemporary architecture feature large lots, measuring up to 15,000 square feet. Greenery, suburban feel, easy accessibility, top-rated schools, plenty of entertainment, dining, sports, and shopping options, and close proximity to prominent business centers such as Energy Corridor, Missouri City, and the Galleria are some of the features that make Whispering Oaks a popular housing market for families as well as entrepreneurs and professionals.
If you are looking to buy a home in Whispering Oaks, but struggling with credit, we – here at Shop Owner Finance – can help you learn how to buy any home here with owner financing – regardless of your credit or situation.
In this guide, you will get access to all the homes listed for sale in Whispering Oaks and nearby areas (77024 zip code). We will also discuss how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Some interesting facts about Whispering Oaks real estate market (77024)
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Whispering Oaks:
- Whispering Oaks is a small community of about 230 single-family properties. The median listing price is usually $850,000. Its location near Memorial Villages makes it a very popular housing market.
- You will find about 5-15 homes listed for sale here most weeks. The market is very competitive, so you must be financially prepared if you are looking to buy a home in this community.
- Whispering Oaks homes are spacious and sit on large lots, measuring up to 15,000 square feet. Homes with lot sizes measuring up to $20,000 square feet are usually priced at $1M or more.
- Frostwood Elementary, Memorial Middle, Memorial High School, and many other Spring Branch Independent School District schools are in close proximity.
- Memorial City Mall, the CityCentre Plaza, Town & Country Village, and many other entertainment and shopping centers are in close proximity.
Best Places to Buy a Home Near Whispering Oaks
How to buy an owner financed home in Whispering Oaks
Buying a home in Whispering Oaks can be challenging if you don’t qualify for a conventional mortgage due to reasons such as foreign nationality, financial missteps in the past, or self-employment.
If you’ve saved enough for a down payment (a minimum of 15-20%), we can help you learn how to get owner financing on any home in Whispering Oaks or anywhere else in Houston for that matter. You can pay off your owner financing loan in 30 years at reasonable interest rates or refinance any time you want with a conventional lender without worrying about pre-payment penalties. There are no balloon payments, credit checks, or income verifications.
Interested in buying an owner-financed home in 77024?
Post a Comment