Westview Terrace, Houston TX owner financed & rent-to-own homes
A community of about 550 single-family homes, Westview Terrace is a popular housing market. Top-rated schools, family-friendly amenities including parks and playgrounds, greenery, close proximity to Loop 610, the Energy Corridor, and the Galleria, an active civic association, and a wide range of home buying options are some of the features that make Westview Terrace a desirable residential area for families as well as professionals.
If you are looking to buy a home in Westview Terrace, but struggling with credit, we – here at Shop Owner Finance – can help you learn how to buy any home here with owner financing – regardless of your credit or situation.
In this guide, you will get access to all the homes listed for sale in Westview Terrace and nearby areas (77055 zip code). We will also discuss how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Some interesting facts about Westview Terrace real estate market (77055)
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Westview Terrace:
- The listing prices for homes on the market ranges from $250,000 to 1.5M.
- You will find about 25-40 single-family homes listed for sale here most weeks.
- Westview Terrace homes are zoned to the Spring Branch Independent School District.
- Tree-lined streets, parks and large lots with mature trees offer residents a suburban feel.
- The area is popular among professionals for its close proximity to prominent business centers such as the Energy Corridor and the Galleria.
- The local civic association is responsible for ensuring compliance with building and zoning restrictions. For this reason, the community has managed to preserve its original look and feel. Community events are organized on a regular basis, making it easier for new residents to develop social ties.
How to buy an owner financed home in Westview Terrace
Buying a home in Westview Terrace can be challenging if you don’t qualify for a conventional mortgage due to reasons such as foreign nationality, financial missteps in the past or self-employment.
If you’ve saved enough for a down payment (a minimum of 15-20%), we can help you learn how to get owner financing on any home in Westview Terrace or anywhere else in Houston for that matter. You can pay off your owner financing loan in 30 years at reasonable interest rates or refinance any time you want with a conventional lender without worrying about pre-payment penalties. There are no balloon payments, credit check or income verification.
Interested in buying an owner financed home in 77055?