West Columbia, TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes (no credit)
The inventory of homes available for sale in West Columbia is comparatively less than most cities in Texas. But this beautiful town is in demand, particularly among first time home buyers. Regardless of your reasons for deciding to buy a no credit home, not all homes are available for rent-to-own or owner-to-owner financing West Columbia. However, third-party seller financing allows you to choose any single-family home available for sale with major benefits.
In this guide, you will have free access to all of the homes for sale in West Columbia. You'll also learn how to obtain owner financing on any of these properties.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in West Columbia, TX?
The following West Columbia real estate market overview will help you decide if the city is the right home buying destination for you and your family:
- There are 70-80 homes available for sale in the West Columbia market that is priced by an average of $190K that usually sell after 70 days.
- If you want to go shopping, West Columbia has you covered. You won't have to travel far to discover something unique for yourself or your family, with over a dozen locally owned and managed specialty stores downtown. West Columbia is brimming with quaint stores, quirky merchants, and southern friendliness.
- The Varner Hogg Plantation State Historic Site, the Veteran's Memorial Park, the site of the First Capitol of the Republic of Texas, the Columbia Historical Museum, the Rosenwald School, the Capitol of Texas Park, the East Columbia Historic District, the Ammon Underwood House, Waddy Cabin, Old Columbia Cemetery, and numerous historical markers can all be found in West Columbia.
- You can visit Varner Hogg Plantation for a look at plantation life, with the sugar industry and Governor Hogg’s life highlighted. There are numerous outdoor event venues at this location. The plantation house's front and rear grounds may be converted into a ceremony location for delighted couples to exchange vows. The spacious grounds may be used for a ceremony surrounded by trees with Spanish moss and wooden arbors draped in greenery.
- It's only right that a history museum be built on the site of the Republic of Texas's First Capitol, which was formed in Columbia in 1836. The museum's aim is to increase awareness and appreciation of West and East Columbia's rich heritage in Brazoria County.
- Columbia is chosen as the location for the nation's first capital. Capital of Texas Park is a one-of-a-kind park devoted to the Republic of Texas, a unique time in Texas history. The park features a walking route with 21 stops, each with a black granite monument portraying individuals and events from the early Republic, as well as a central plaza with the Republic's Seal.
West Columbia is a wonderful location to explore, with its Spanish moss-draped oak trees, gigantic pecan trees, and the powerful Brazos River. You'll get a taste of small-town life and have plenty of possibilities to live a fulfilling existence. The history of the land where Texas was born is told through historical sites and markers. You're never far from large city conveniences when you're at the crossroads of two major freeways. It's 60 miles south of Houston, 15 miles north of Lake Jackson, and 12 miles west of Angleton, with the Gulf of Mexico about 30 minutes away. This city draws visitors off the Gulf Coast with its various saltwater activities; West Columbia serves as a gateway to “big city” fun and entertainment.
How to buy no credit home in West Columbia with owner financing
Our program can help you learn and work with a licensed Realtor to make the homebuying process easier—we understand that bad credit can be a hindrance in your home buying plans. For this reason, we will help you learn how third-party seller financing can be a help in your situation.