Weatherford, TX rent-to-own and owner-financed homes
Buying a home in Weatherford or anywhere else for that matter requires a good credit score if you are planning to finance your home purchase with a conventional mortgage. But a no-credit-check alternative such as rent-to-own or owner-to-owner becomes the most viable option for families struggling with credit. Here at ShopOwnerFinance.com, we help families looking to buy a home in Weatherford learn about third-party seller financing with no credit required. This program is better than other alternative financing methods as it works like a conventional mortgage.
In this guide, you will have free access to all the homes listed for sale in Weatherford and also learn how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
NTREIS data last updated June 19, 2021.
Why buy a no-credit-required home in Weatherford
- Weatherford in Parker County is known as a beautiful community – the home of the Kangaroos and Coyotes – that draws wildlife and nature lovers. It’s a close-knit community of nearly 40,000 residents. With most of them long-time residents, it becomes very easy for newcomers to develop social ties.
- The median listing price hovers around $315K, but it’s easy to find more affordable options. Tree-lined streets, greenery, large lots with mature trees, and a suburban vibe makes life slow-paced with easy access to urban amenities.
- The Weatherford housing market is competitive and has reported a steep appreciation in residential property values over the past few years due to the growing demand for housing among first-time home buyers. However, you will not feel constrained by the lack of inventory as you will find about 450-500 homes listed for sale here most weeks.
- The city is zoned to 10 public schools including Curtis Elementary, Martin Elementary, Austin Elementary, Wright Elementary, Hall Middle, Tison Middle, and Weatherford High.
- Residents love historical buildings, traditions, and diverse food places.
How to buy an owner-financed home in Weatherford?
The third-party owner financing enables you to buy any single-family home of your choice that is listed for sale in Weatherford. No need for credit or income verification. On top of that, no pressure to pay early. You can pay fixed monthly installments.
As a real estate training agency, we can help you learn about this program. Get in touch with us today to learn more.