Watauga, TX rent-to-own & owner financed homes (no credit)
Watauga is a great place to call home if you want easy access to Dallas, Fort Worth as well as the cities of Keller, Colleyville, and Saginaw. You'll appreciate the weather in Watauga if you like hot summers that make you want to go to the lake and mild winters that make you want to cozy up to a hot cup of cocoa. This city is great for raising families because of the low crime rate, friendly neighborhoods, and everything is pretty much minutes away from the commercial hotspots, schools, and business centers. The median listing price hovers around $250K with prices ranging from $200K to $500K. The market is quite competitive in Watauga with a limited inventory, 50-60 homes available most weeks, so it's better to come financially prepared to avoid the chances of competing with other homebuyers on a bid.
Watauga is an affordable housing market, but many homebuyers who don’t have an optimal credit situation struggle to obtain a conventional mortgage. They look for no credit check programs while buying a home in Watauga. Some common options are rent-to-own and owner-to-owner, but if you want the freedom of choosing any home listed on the market in Watauga, you can consider third-party owner financing. Other features include a fixed interest rate, no income verification, no pre-payment penalties, no balloon payments, and fixed monthly installments.
In this guide, you will have free access to all the homes listed for sale in Watauga You will also learn how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
NTREIS data last updated January 27, 2022.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Watauga, TX?
The following Watauga real estate market overview will help you decide if the city is the right home buying destination for you and your family:
- The median listing price hovers around $250K with prices ranging from $200K to $500K.
- The market is quite competitive in Watauga with a limited inventory, 50-60 homes available to be exact, so it's better to come financially prepared to avoid the chances of competing with other homebuyers on a bid.
- This city is next to any type of business though there may not be many job opportunities within the area itself because of how small the city is, it doesn't mean Watauga has a high unemployment rate—it's close to the national average—it's just that it's a tiny town occupied primarily by homeowners who commute to work elsewhere; and because it's so close to Dallas, Fort Worth, and Keller, you can easily expand your search there without the hassle of a terrible commute.
- Capp Smith Park is a popular attraction among its residents—this large, sunny communal park includes a chance to go fishing, a 1.3-mile circular track, a playground, an amphitheater, and plenty of green space for a Sunday picnic.
- The schools are located close to the neighborhoods so it's a safer environment for those who need to walk to get there. As for the schools, Watauga has 12 public schools that have received good ratings from GreatSchools— Grace E Hardeman Elementary School, Parkwood Hill Intermediate School, and Hillwood Middle School are some of them.
Best Places to Buy a Home Near Watauga
Owner Financing vs. Rent-to-Own in Watauga
Buying a no-credit-check home in Watauga is not as difficult as you may think, but it’s important that the alternative financing method you choose doesn’t put you in a precarious financial situation in the long run. As a real estate training agency, we can help you learn about third-party seller financing which enables you to buy a home just like someone with a pre-approval letter from a bank.
Interested in learning more? Get in touch with us today!