Walnut Bend, Houston TX ‘owner-financed’ & rent-to-own homes
Close proximity to prominent business centers such as Galleria and Energy Corridor, easy accessibility via main roads and freeways, plenty of public green spaces, top-rated schools, an active home owner association, excellent family-friendly amenities, and high housing affordability are some of features that make Walnut Bend a popular housing market in Houston. You will find about 10-20 homes listed for sale here most weeks. The median listing price is $325,000.
If you are looking to buy a home in Walnut Bend, but struggling with credit, we – here at Shop Owner Finance – can help you learn how to buy any home here with owner financing – regardless of your credit or situation.
In this guide, you will get access to all the homes listed for sale in Walnut Bendand nearby areas (77042 zip code). We will also discuss how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Some interesting facts about Walnut Bend real estate market (77042)
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Walnut Bend:
- Walnut Bend is a community of nearly 1000 single family homes
- The median listing price ranges from $325,000 to $425,000.
- The community is within 15 minutes from the Galleria, Energy Corridor and Downtown Houston. These are prominent business centers. For this reason, the community is very popular among professionals and entrepreneurs.
- The Terry Hershey Park, Buffalo Bayou hike-and-bike trails, the Lakeside Country Club, and many other public green spaces offer Walnut Bend residents the opportunity to enjoy outdoor recreational activities.
- The Walnut Bend Elementary School, Revere Middle School, and Westside High School some of the top-rated schools that serve the community.
- The community features excellent family-friendly amenities including parks and playgrounds, sports centers, restaurants, bars, and diners.
How to buy an owner financed home with no credit check in Walnut Bend
Buying a home in Walnut Bend can be challenging if you don’t qualify for a conventional mortgage due to reasons such as foreign nationality, financial missteps in the past or self-employment.
If you’ve saved enough for a down payment (a minimum of 15-20%), we can help you learn how to get owner financing on any home in Walnut Bend or anywhere else in Houston for that matter. You can pay off your owner financing loan in 30 years at reasonable interest rates or refinance any time you want with a conventional lender without worrying about pre-payment penalties. There are no balloon payments, credit check or income verification.
Interested in buying a home in 77042?