University Park, TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes (no credit)
University Park is bounded by the cities of Carrollton, Richardson, and Garland. It's considered one of the wealthiest in Texas—ranking 12th. According to the American Community Survey, University Park was the second richest city in the United States in 2018. It is also well-known for its residences, lovely parks, and numerous churches. University Park's location in north-central Dallas allows quick access to a diverse range of cultural, business, and recreational opportunities.
University Park is a dream destination for many home buyers. Even wealthy home buyers who are financially disciplined but can’t verify their income struggle to secure a conventional mortgage when they are in the University Park housing market looking for a home. Rent-to-own listings are very limited, so finding a no-credit-check home in University Park can be very challenging. We can help you learn about third-party seller financing that doesn’t require credit and help you buy any single-family home of your choice in University Park.
In this guide, you will have free access to all the homes listed for sale in University Park. You will also learn how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
NTREIS data last updated October 21, 2021.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in University Park, TX?
The following University Park real estate market overview will help you decide if the city is the right home buying destination for you and your family:
- The median listing price hovers around $1.7M; however, you will find listings ranging from $165K to $46.5M.
- There are 100-200 homes available for sale that usually stay on the market for an average of 40 days.
- The City of University Park features several popular parks. They include Burleson Park, Caruth Park, Coffee Park, Curtis Park, Elena's Children's Park, Germany Park, Goar Park, Linear Park, Smith Park, and Williams Park.
- The city, nicknamed "The Bubble," is a breath of fresh air from the hustle and bustle of Dallas. Despite its size, the schools, parks, and small commercial complexes give it a small-town atmosphere. The schools in Texas are among the best.
- University Park is great for families or young professionals—being in the large city of Dallas, there isn't a shortage of jobs. There will always be a business opportunity wherever you go.
Best Places to Buy a Home Near University Park
Getting No-Credit-Check Homes in University Park
If you're considering financing options beyond standard mortgages, you should look into third-party owner financing first before checking for other alternatives such as rent-to-own. Rent-to-own in University Park provides a limited inventory of homes. Owner financing on the other hand lets you choose from any property in University Park on a loanable condition. And like a bank-approved homebuyer, you get a 30-year amortization period without balloon payments, hidden charges, or surging interest rates. Get in touch with us today!