Tyler, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
For anyone looking to set roots in a town that has just the right culture and diversity while still maintaining that laid-back, friendly vibe, Tyler offers a bit of both for everyone to enjoy. The Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex is just a little over an hour away for those looking for exciting attractions. And while it’s not as big as other major cities like Austin or San Antonio, families love it here for the shorter commute times, lots of fresh air, lower cost of living, and slower pace of life.
There are several no-credit-check home loans available for homebuyers in Tyler or anywhere around the popular zip code areas of 75701, 75713, and 75799. Owner financing stands different from popular arrangements such as rent-to-own in the sense that it works like a conventional mortgage where buyers enjoy a 30-year amortization period while having the flexibility to choose from any home in the market as long as it’s in a loanable condition.
This guide will help you learn how to leverage owner-financing to make you get your dream home in Tyler regardless of your credit situation:
NTREIS data last updated February 27, 2024.
Why Buy an Owner-financed Home in Tyler, TX?
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Tyler:
- Tyler offers a very welcoming housing market with properties valued anywhere between $160,000 to upwards of $290,000.
- Buyers also get to choose from a wide range of home options including vintage bungalows, stately historic manors, and newly-developed single-family homes.
- The town’s modest size offers an average 20-minute commute time. This means getting around town is not as dragging as in most major cities across the state.
- There are diverse choices for food here, from all-time regional favorites, American comfort food, and authentic international cuisines.
- Tyler offers world-class healthcare through its medical facilities and specialty clinics including the state-of-the-art University of Texas Health System.
- The town’s rich history and culture can easily be experienced through the Texas Rose Festival and attractions such as the Tyler Museum of Art.
- Tyler is home to some of the best schools in East Texas including Stanton Smith Elementary, H.L. Higgins Elementary, Whitehouse Jr. High, and Tyler ISD Early College High.
More Longview Zip Codes to Buy Owner-Financed Homes
How to Buy an Owner-financed Home in Tyler
Tyler is one of the most attractive housing markets in Texas, but if stringent requirements make it a struggle for you to secure a conventional loan approval, a third-party owner-financing arrangement can help you buy the home of your choice listed for sale in the area. Unlike rent-to-own, this arrangement offers immediate homeownership while providing conventional loan benefits such as 30-year amortization and the opportunity to refinance through a conventional lender anytime without pre-payment penalties or balloon payments.
Interested in learning more? Set an appointment with us today!