Trophy Club, TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes (no credit)
Trophy Club features upscale residential properties with a median listing price of $600,000. It’s located next to Roanoke, Keller, Grapevine, and just a few miles west of Flower Mound. The city offers budget-friendly home buying options also. It’s a competitive housing market in the DFW Metropolitan Area with homes spending an average of just 35 days on the market.
Banks, that usually serve as the primary source of home financing in Trophy Club, require high credit scores and stable monthly income, among other stringent requirements for homebuyers to qualify for a mortgage. For entrepreneurs, foreign nationals, or self-employed professionals who usually get denied a home loan, a unique third-party owner financing program can help get the home of their choice in Trophy Club minus the credit checks and income verifications.
You will have free access to all the home listings in Trophy Club in this guide. You'll also discover how to get owner financing on any of these houses.
NTREIS data last updated January 27, 2022.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Trophy Club, TX?
The following Trophy Club real estate market overview will help you decide if the neighborhood is the right home buying destination for you and your family:
- Trophy Club is one of the most affluent housing markets in the DFW Metroplex.
- The average day on market for properties is 35 days. This means Trophy Club is a preferred destination for homebuyers.
- While there is a limited number of newly-constructed homes, more than 50% of the residential properties listed on the market were built as recently as 2014.
- The community features several outdoor attractions including Trophy Club Park Sycamore Tree, Harmony Park, Freedom Dog Park, and Parks of Roanoke in the neighboring town of the same name.
- Popular shopping destinations include The Walmart Supercenter, Shops at Trophy Club, Trophy Club Plaza, and Trophy Club Town Center. More specialty stores are also found in the neighboring town of Roanoke.
- It’s less than an hour from the DFW Metropolitan area via TX-114 East
- Families prefer to live in Trophy Club mostly because of the top-notch schools in the area including Lakeview Elementary School, Samuel Beck Elementary School, Medlin Middle School, and Byron Nelson High School
Best Places to Buy a Home Near
Purchasing No-Credit-Check Homes in Trophy Club
Owner financing in Trophy Club is a great alternative to conventional mortgages and rent-to-own financing. While it allows you to buy any single-family home listed on the market with a 30-year amortization period and a fixed interest rate, your monthly payments are also reported to major credit bureaus to help you build your credit score and qualify for a conventional mortgage in the future. In time you can refinance with a conventional lender without pre-payment penalties. Get in touch with us to learn more.