Towne Lake Houston TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes
A neighborhood of about 3200 homes, Towne Lake is a master-planned community. The neighborhood is located in Cypress area - south of US 290 (Northwest Freeway), west of Highway 6, and east of Highway 99 (Grand Parkway). Being a recently developed community, Towne Lake is known for homes with modern architecture sitting on large lots, excellent family-friendly amenities, affordable housing, and being home to the Greater Houston Area’s 4th largest private recreational lake among several other things. If you are looking to buy a home new construction, you should definitely explore Towne Lake and some nearby communities including Bridgeland and Cypress Creek Lakes.
If you are looking to buy a home in Towne Lake, but struggling with credit, we – here at Shop Owner Finance – can help you learn how to buy any home in this beautiful community with owner financing – regardless of your credit or situation.
In this guide, you will get access to all the homes listed for sale in Towne Lake and nearby areas (77433 zip code). We will also discuss how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Some interesting facts about Towne Lake real estate market
- Towne Lake an award winning 2,400-acre master-planned community
- The community features a 300-acre recreational lake with a 14-km shoreline
- Zoned to the Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District (CFISD), the community features several top-rated schools including Postma Elementary School, Rennell Elementary School, Anthony Middle, and Cypress Ranch High School
- Homes are comparatively affordable. The home values range from $225,000 - $1.5 million
- Excellent family friendly amenities including hike and bike trails, fitness centers, playgrounds, community parks, dining and shopping centers, a waterpark, community centers and boat docks.
- The median listing price is $375,000
- You will find about 200 homes listed for sale here most weeks
- Most homes are new constructions
- Over 10 builders offer homes in the community
How to buy an owner financed home in Towne Lake and neighboring communities (77433)
Buying a home in Towne Lake can be challenging if you don’t qualify for a conventional mortgage due to reasons such as foreign nationality, financial missteps in the past or self-employment.
If you’ve saved enough for a down payment (a minimum of 15-20%), we can help you learn how to get owner financing on any home in Towne Lake or anywhere else in Houston for that matter. You can pay off your owner financing loan in 30 years at reasonable interest rates or refinance any time you want with a conventional lender without worrying about pre-payment penalties. There are no balloon payments, credit check or income verification.
Interested in buying an owner financed home in 77433?
Get in touch with us today!