Timberwood Park, San Antonio, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
The San Antonio-New Braunfels Metro Area continues to see new master-planned communities with sweeping views of the Hill Country and the distinctive charm that Texas is known for. Timberwood Park is one of the few suburbs that truly express the urban-hill country fusion with pristine views, sprawling greens, wildlife, beautiful homes, and easy access to luxury amenities. Like the suburbs of Katy and Santa Fe in Houston, families have a great deal of appreciation for the area because of its quiet vibe, strong sense of community, and slower pace of living.
The median listing price of $535,000 is considered affordable, several homebuyers struggle to secure mortgage approvals due to poor credit, unverifiable income, or foreign citizenship. If you’re looking for alternatives, owner-financing in Timberwood Park or anywhere around the 78782, 78758, and 78260 zip code areas can help you get the home of your choice without credit checks or income verifications. This arrangement offers a 30- year amortization period and immediate homeownership to any residential property around the area.
This guide will help you learn how to leverage owner-financing to buy the home of your choice regardless of your credit situation.
Why Buy an Owner-financed Home in Timberwood Park, TX?
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Timberwood Park:
- The average price for a Timberwood Park home hovers around $535,000. But the diverse housing market offers properties at varying price points that range from $150,000 to $1,600,000.
- There are usually close to 200 homes available in the Timberwood Park area and these homes stay listed for an average of 30 days. This means it’s a strong housing market.
- This particular (northern) part of San Antonio still has an abundance of spacious lots primed for more custom residential properties.
- As previously mentioned, the options for houses here are diverse. This means homebuyers can choose from a wide variety of properties depending on their needs, budget, and preference.
- Protective covenants and architectural guidelines are strictly observed to ensure property values remain at their peak and the land maintains its pristine condition.
- Timberwood Park may sit way up north but its location offers quick, convenient access to San Antonio's finest shopping, dining, and entertainment venues as well as all the scenic views the Texas Hill Country has to offer.
- The city’s thriving arts scene headlined by the Fort Concho National Historic Landmark is kept alive through works of local artists and restored structures that feature colonial-era artifacts.
- Timberwood Park is served by the award-winning Comal ISD. This means students have access to highly-regarded schools such as Timberwood Park Elementary, Lopez Middle, and Reagan High.
How to Buy an Owner-financed Home in Timberwood Park, TX
Since not all homebuyers in Timberwood Park have the stellar credit standing to secure a mortgage approval, owner financing can help them get any single-family home listed on the market without the stringent requirements. This no-credit-check alternative offers fixed monthly rates and provides a 30-year amortization period as a conventional loan would. Monthly payments are also submitted to major credit bureaus so you can rebuild your credit and refinance through a conventional lender at any time.
Interested in learning more? Set an appointment with us today!
Post a Comment