The Hills, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
The Hills is a great place to live for those seeking a balance between the comforts of a close-knit community and progressive city living. The area is sandwiched in between Lakeway and Bee Cave and is widely acclaimed for its peaceful ambiance along with its lack of urban clutter. It's different from most suburbs in the greater Austin area since much of the housing market in The Hills is comprised of master-planned communities, giving locals exclusive access to first-class amenities, top-notch education, and well-developed properties.
Credit-challenged borrowers in The Hills may consider exploring owner-financing to buy their dream home in The Hills or anywhere within the 78738 and 78734 zip code areas. Buying a home with this type of arrangement allows them to buy any single-family home without credit or income verifications. Like a bank-approved homebuyer, owner-financing offers a 30-year amortization period. Borrowers can refinance with a conventional lender after closing their owner-financing loan without any pre-payment penalties.
This guide will help you learn how to leverage owner-financing to make your dream of owning a home here a reality regardless of your credit situation:
Why Buy an Owner-financed Home in The Hills, TX (78738, 78734)?
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in The Hills:
- The Hills offers some of the most luxurious modern homes with a Median listing home price of $1,000,000. Lower-priced options (around $260,000-$300,000) are also available for families or buyers with a tight budget.
- The near 50% year-over-year property value appreciation makes homebuying here a smart long-term investment.
- The cozy homes, sprawling lots, & spacious backyards all contribute to The Hills’ well-preserved family-friendly image.
- Residents get to spend leisurely afternoons at the local golf course or satisfy their cravings at any of the laid-back restaurants around town. Lakeway is also 10 minutes away if you’re looking for more diverse shopping & dining options.
- The Hills is pretty much a car-dependent neighborhood but the convenient routes around town and to the rest of the city make all the difference.
- Students in the area are served by award-wining schools from the Lake Travis ISD whose campuses have all garnered a 100% MET standard rating from the Texas Education Agency.
Most Popular The Hills Neighborhoods for Owner-Financed Homes
The Hills at Lakeway
This affluent master-planned community is built around a world-class golf course giving residents scenic surroundings and exclusive access to the clubhouse and the amenities that come with it. Residents also get to enjoy spacious homes with cozy interiors and Mediterranean-style facades.
The Centerpiece at Academy Place
The more affordable options in The Hills can easily be found at The Centerpiece at Academy Place. The homes are inspired by traditional picturesque villas that come at more affordable prices that can go as low as $260,000-$300,000.
Masters At The Hills Of Lakeway
Featuring the finest (and most luxurious) modern suburban living, Masters At The Hills Of Lakeway offers upscale housing with the comforts of an exclusive country club. Residents can easily enjoy the host of amenities around the area but the lush greens and towering trees are the biggest draws for homeowners
How to Buy an Owner-financed Home in The Hills (78738, 78734)
Aspiring homebuyers struggling to get loan approvals can leverage owner financing to get any single-family home of their choice in The Hills. It’s true that alternatives such as rent-to-own offer no credit checks, but it also limits buyer options for finding the perfect home. Plus, owner financing also gives users a 30-year amortization period and an opportunity to refinance with a conventional lender without pre-payment penalties.
You can learn more about owner financing by setting an appointment with us today.