Texas City, TX Rent-to-Own & Owner-Financed Homes (No Credit)
Having convenient access to a sought-after location such as Galveston may increase the chances of having competition for options in Texas City—and if you’re someone who is self-employed or has bad credit, then you might as well double down your chances to zero especially if you’re bidding against bank-approved buyers. However, home-owner financing allows you to choose any house on the Texas City market with no credit check or income verification. You will even have a warranty deed in your name without the hassle of prepayment penalties and balloon payments.
In this guide, you will have free access to all the homes listed for sale in Texas City. You will also learn how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Texas City, TX?
The following Texas City real estate market overview will help you decide if the city is the right home buying destination for you and your family:
- The median listing price is around $250K but you can browse through listings to find affordable or better options since the price ranges from $6.9K to $12.7M.
- The median days on market Is 70 days—however, this is a metric that changes often but there is still an inventory of 400-500 homes for sale.
- This city is perfect for those who enjoy the outdoors and an active lifestyle, Texas City has over 1200 acres of beautiful green space and parks, including new softball and baseball complexes, hiking and biking trails, swimming pools, and waterparks, historical monuments, and a lot more.
- For those who seek intense thrill for that exhilarating adrenaline rush, there are some extreme watersports you can do such as windsurfing, sailing, and kiteboarding.
- If you want a more relaxing choice, the 5-mile long Texas City dike is perfect for fisherman, boaters, and water enthusiasts everywhere. In addition to that, it also boasts some of the area’s best shopping amenities—from the huge Tanger Outlet Mall to locally-owned antique stores and boutiques.
- There is also a large and diverse selection of amazing restaurants. Throughout the city, there are many family-owned canteens and seafood restaurants, as well as well-known franchises. Texas City has almost everything you need for your specific cravings.
Located in the heart of Galveston County, sits the thriving community of Texas City. With many new developments in the works, it is growing more every day. It never runs short of offering something unique to those who want to visit or want to call this place home. There are currently many new residential developments in the area—you can choose whether you want to live near the waters or in a tight-knit subdivision. The median listing price is around $250K; however, you will be able to find a single-family home listed for the low price of $100K. There is also a huge inventory of 400-500 homes for you to choose from and they stay on the market for an average of 70 days, more or less. Every single school throughout the city is either brand new or completely renovated within the last few years, and offers new, state-of-the-art facilities and equipment to help children succeed.
How to buy no credit home in Texas City with owner financing
You can shop like a buyer approved by a bank with the help of a licensed Realtor when opting for owner-financing. While rent-to-own also requires no credit check, this alternative limits your housing options in Texas City. Third-party seller financing allows you to pick any house listed on the market without the inclusion of income verification, prepayment penalty, and balloon payment—the interest rates even go as low as a single digit.