Tealwood, Houston TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes
Easy accessibility via Interstate 10 and Beltway 8, top-rated schools, comparatively affordable homes (despite its close proximity to Bunker Hills and its location in 77024 zip code), excellent family-friendly amenities, greenery, suburban vibe and plenty of entertainment and shopping centers are some of the features that make Tealwood a desirable housing market for families. Luxury homes sit on large lots (measuring up to 13,000 square feet). While the median listing price is $850,000, you will find 1-5 homes listed for sale here most weeks. The market is very competitive, so it’s important that you are financially prepared if you are planning to buy a home in this beautiful community of just 180 single-family properties.
If you are looking to buy a home in Tealwood, but struggling with credit, we – here at Shop Owner Finance – can help you learn how to buy any home here with owner financing – regardless of your credit or situation.
In this guide, you will get access to all the homes listed for sale in Tealwood and nearby areas (77024 zip code). We will also discuss how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Some interesting facts about Tealwood real estate market (77024)
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Tealwood:
- Tealwood is a small community of nearly 180 homes.
- The community features several top-rated schools including Frostwood Elementary, Bunker Hill Elementary, Memorial Middle, and Memorial High School.
- Tealwood homes sit on large lots, measuring up to 13,000 feet. Most lots feature mature trees and beautiful landscaping.
- Lantern Lane Shopping Center is a popular hangout place near Tealwood. The Memorial City Mall, CityCentre Plaza, and Town & Country Village are also in close proximity, giving Tealwood residents an easy access to plenty of entertainment, dining, shopping opportunities.
- Tealwood is easily accessible via Gessner, Memorial, Interstate 10 and Beltway 8, and many other streets and main roads. Tealwood is particularly popular among entrepreneurs and professionals because the community offers easy access to some of Houston’s best business centers including the Galleria, the Energy Corridor, and the Westchase District.
How to buy an owner financed home in Tealwood
Buying a home in Tealwood can be challenging if you don’t qualify for a conventional mortgage due to reasons such as foreign nationality, financial missteps in the past or self-employment.
If you’ve saved enough for a down payment (a minimum of 15-20%), we can help you learn how to get owner financing on any home in Tealwood or anywhere else in Houston for that matter. You can pay off your owner financing loan in 30 years at reasonable interest rates or refinance any time you want with a conventional lender without worrying about pre-payment penalties. There are no balloon payments, credit check or income verification.
Interested in buying an owner financed home in 77024?