Tarrytown, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes with No Credit Check
Highly regarded as one of Austin’s most prestigious neighborhoods, Tarrytown offers the best of both countryside living and the conveniences of a downtown zip code. It’s just 3 miles west of downtown Austin for quick trips to commercial hubs and just a short drive from the amenities offered by Rollingwood and North University. Homebuyers shopping for a home in the area get to choose from a very diverse inventory ranging from early 20th-century cottage-style homes to modern manors. The lush greenery along with the cozy homes and the overall inviting vibe make it one of metro Austin’s charming treasures.
Conventional mortgages remain the most prevalent home financing method in this area, but not all homebuyers get to meet strict lender requirements. If your struggles with loan approvals prevent you from buying the home of your choice in Tarrytown or anywhere in the 78703 and 78731 zip code areas, there’s still a way for you to get one like a bank-approved homebuyer, third-party owner-financing. This no-credit-check arrangement can help you as it offers the same benefits a conventional loan would, the only difference is that it will not ask for the usual requirements most lenders would.
This guide will help you learn how to leverage owner-financing to buy the home of your choice regardless of your credit situation.
Why Buy an Owner-financed Home in Tarrytown, TX (78703,78731)?
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Tarrytown:
- Tarrytown is considered one of the most prestigious housing markets in the greater Austin area and the median listing home price is $1,500,000.
- While most residents here get around by car, Tarrytown is part of the greater Austin area’s friendly public transit system. This means that getting to business hubs, employment centers, and commercial areas is as convenient as driving your own vehicle.
- Tarrytown’s convenient location right beside The Austin Medical District provides easy access to major healthcare facilities.
- The neighborhood’s abundance of iconic amenities offers a host of venues for shopping, dining, entertainment, and recreation. There are also hike and bike trails and other outdoor activities to enjoy throughout the area.
- The Colorado River and Lake Austin border to the west of town provides a great venue for water recreation such as boating, fishing, paddle boarding, and kayaking.
- Tarry is home to highly-acclaimed schools under the Austin ISD including Bridge Point Elementary, Casis Elementary, O. Henry Middle, and Westlake High.
How to Buy an Owner-financed Home in Tarrytown, TX (78703,78731)
Not all buyers in the Tarrytown housing market have the eligibility to secure conventional mortgage approvals. If you’re in this kind of situation, third-party owner-financing can help you buy any home of your choice as long as it’s in a loanable condition. This arrangement offers the perks of a bank-approved homebuyer including a 30-year amortization period and an opportunity to refinance through a conventional lender any time you want without worrying about pre-payment penalties.
Interested in learning more? Set an appointment with us today!