Sunnyside, Houston TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes
If you are looking for an affordable home in a community featuring ethnic and religious diversity, you should consider Sunnyside. With a median listing price of just $180,000, Sunnyside is popular among families and professionals for a variety of reasons including high affordability, plenty of good-rated schools, and a wide range of home buying choices. Sunnyside, like its next-door neighbor, South Park, it's just a little over 20 minutes away from major commercial hubs such as Pearland, Pasadena, Missouri City, and downtown Houston.
If you are looking to buy a home in Sunnyside, but struggling with credit, we – here at Shop Owner Finance – can help you learn how to buy any home here with owner financing – regardless of your credit or situation.
In this guide, you will get access to all the homes listed for sale in Sunnyside and nearby areas (77051 & 77033 zip code). We will also discuss how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Try a new search, or click below to get notified when matching listings become available.
Some interesting facts about Sunnyside real estate market (77051)
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Sunnyside:
- The median listing price is $180,000 and you will find about 150-200 homes listed for sale here most weeks.
- Sunnyside is located about 8 miles from Downtown Houston.
- It’s easier to develop social ties in this community as it features cultural, religious, ethnic diversity.
- Sunnyside is home to nearly 20,000 residents.
- Sunnyside offers residents a dense suburban feel.
- There are lot of family-friendly amenities in this community, particularly parks and playgrounds.
- Bastian Elementary School, Woodson School, Reynolds Elementary School, Attucks Middle School, Thomas Middle School, Energized For Stem Academy Central, Worthing High School, and Energized For Stem Academy West High School are some of the schools that serve Sunnyside homes.
- A high crime rate may be a cause for concern.
Best Places to Buy a Home Near Sunnyside
How to buy an owner financed home in Sunnyside
Buying a home in Sunnyside can be challenging if you don’t qualify for a conventional mortgage due to reasons such as foreign nationality, financial missteps in the past, or self-employment.
If you’ve saved enough for a down payment (a minimum of 15-20%), we can help you learn how to get owner financing on any home in Sunnyside or anywhere else in Houston for that matter. You can pay off your owner financing loan in 30 years at reasonable interest rates or refinance any time you want with a conventional lender without worrying about pre-payment penalties. There are no balloon payments, credit checks, or income verifications.
Interested in buying an owner-financed home in 77051?