Stephenville, TX rent-to-own & owner-financed homes (no credit)
In this guide, you will learn how to buy a no-credit check home in Stephenville with owner financing. You will also have free access to all the homes listed for sale in Stephenville and learn how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
NTREIS data last updated June 19, 2021.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Stephenville, TX?
The following Stephenville real estate market overview will help you decide if the city is the right home buying destination for you and your family:
- The median listing price hovers around $260K; however, you will be able to find listings ranging from $155K to $9M.
- This city has been a seller’s market for a couple of months. There are 100-200 houses available for sale that stay on the market for about 50 days on average—however, this is a metric that changes frequently.
- Stephenville has plenty of job opportunities with an unemployment rate lower than that of the US average. It has seen the job market increase over the last year and the future job growth over the next ten years is predicted to be 38.8%
- Along with rodeos, music festivals, and other outdoor recreation—Stephenville has so many restaurant options and food stalls that offer comfort food that residents adore. Jake and Dorothy’s Cafe is among the most popular and has been serving up chicken-fried steaks since 1948.
- The neighborhoods are great for raising children because of the friendly people and helpful community spirit; there are also kid-friendly amenities and events, and quality schools that are easily accessible within the area.
How to buy a no credit home in Stephenville with owner financing
Stephenville has earned so many titles—“Cowboy Capital of the World”, “City of Champions”, “The Other Live Music Capital of the World”—and for good reason. Located just 70 miles southwest of Fort Worth, Stephenville is the land of cowboys and rodeos, history, and live music. It is one hour southwest of Dallas/Fort Worth, with easy access to urban amenities and a large airport while being away from the big city commotion. The median listing price is around $260K with listings ranging from $155K to $9M with 100-200 homes available for sale. However, competition can get a bit tight because of the number of people looking to buy but the listings stay on the market for over 50 days on average which should be enough time for you to find the home of your choice as long as you’re financially prepared.
It’s possible to buy a no credit check home in Stephenville with third-party owner financing. The good news is that you can buy any home listed for sale – an option that is not available with rent-to-own and owner-to-owner financing. Get in touch to learn more.