Stablewood, Houston TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes
Stablewood is known as one of the first gated communities in Houston. The community is known for greenery, suburban vibe, and luxury homes sitting on large lots. This small residential area consisting of nearly 120 single-family homes is very popular among wealthy buyers due to its location in Memorial – one of the most desirable housing markets in Houston, close proximity to prominent business centers such as Galleria and Uptown, and top-rated schools among several other reasons. The median listing price is above $2M. As you will find only 3-6 homes listed for sale here most weeks, the market is very competitive. You must be financially prepared if you are planning to buy a home in Stablewood.
If you are looking to buy a home in Stablewood, but struggling with credit, we – here at Shop Owner Finance – can help you learn how to buy any home here with owner financing – regardless of your credit or situation.
In this guide, you will get access to all the homes listed for sale in Stablewood and nearby areas (77024 zip code). We will also discuss how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Some interesting facts about Stablewood real estate market (77024)
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Stablewood:
- Located just outside the Inner Loop, Stablewood is a gated community with a residents-only access. The entrance is maned round-the-clock and only the residents who have a key card can gain entry. It makes Stablewood one of the safest neighborhoods in Houston.
- Homes values in this community range from $1.5M to $4M.
- The median listing price is $2.5M.
- The community showcases luxury homes with vintage as well as contemporary architecture.
- Stablewood is a small community of nearly 120 homes. It features an active homeowners association which is responsible for enforcing deed restrictions. The association also organizes community events on a regular basis.
- Galleria and Uptown are less than 2 miles away from Stablewood. Another popular landmark in close proximity is Memorial Park, featuring hike and bike trails, a golf course, and many sports and entertainment facilities.
- Hunters Creek Elementary, Spring Branch Middle School, and Memorial High School are some of the top-rated schools that serve the community.
How to buy an owner financed home in Stablewood
Buying a home in Sandalwood can be challenging if you don’t qualify for a conventional mortgage due to reasons such as foreign nationality, financial missteps in the past or self-employment.
If you’ve saved enough for a down payment (a minimum of 15-20%), we can help you learn how to get owner financing on any home in Stablewood or anywhere else in Houston for that matter. You can pay off your owner financing loan in 30 years at reasonable interest rates or refinance any time you want with a conventional lender without worrying about pre-payment penalties. There are no balloon payments, credit check or income verification.
Interested in buying an owner financed home in 77024?