Spring Valley, Houston owner-financed & rent-to-own homes
With a median listing price of $1M, Spring Valley is a popular housing market in Houston for several reasons such as proximity to job centers, easy accessibility to major business and entertainment centers such as Memorial City Galleria and Downton Houston, suburban feel, top-rated schools, and excellent friendly amenities. You will find only 20-30 homes listed for sale here most weeks, so the market is competitive.
If you are looking to buy a home in Spring Valley Village, but struggling with credit, we – here at Shop Owner Finance – can help you learn how to buy any home here with owner financing – regardless of your credit or situation.
In this guide, you will get access to all the homes listed for sale in Spring Valley and nearby areas (77055 zip code). We will also discuss how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Some interesting facts about Spring Valley real estate market (77055)
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Spring Valley:
- Located in Harris County, Spring Valley is one of the villages that make up Memorial Villages – one of the most sought-after zip codes among home buyers in Houston.
- Vintage and custom-built homes sit on large lots – measuring up to 12,000 square feet.
- Though the median listing price is $1M, you can find a beautiful single-family home for $500,000 or less. The area is slightly affordable compared to most other villages in Memorial Villages.
- Memorial City, Galleria/Uptown, and some other business centers are in close proximity.
- You will find about 20-30 homes listed for sale here most weeks.
- The neighborhood features several top-rated schools including Valley Oaks Elementary School, Spring Branch Ed Center, Cornerstone Academy, Spring Branch Middle School, Memorial High School, and Academy Of Choice.
Most Popular Spring Valley Neighborhoods for Owner-Financed Homes
Spring Valley Estates
This established community on the eastern part of Spring Valley has been one of the most prominent parts of this suburban area since 1984. Diverse homes can be seen in the neighborhood and even newcomers from other parts of the country can feel right at home here. Continuous developments in the Spring Valley Estates are setting it up to become one of the most walkable neighborhoods outside Houston's inner loop.
This recently-completed neighborhood is an exclusive community of stately homes for more established homebuyers looking to upgrade to a larger space. The large front yards and patios give enough room for homeowners to enjoy and savor the refreshing breeze of the greens and towering trees surrounding them.
A little further to the southwest of the city is an enclave of expansive homes of varying designs. It's touted for its walkable streets with dedicated bike-friendly infrastructure being part of its immediate development plan. Spring Valley Village Park is just right next door to provide a venue for sports, picnics, and other outdoor recreational activities.
Other Areas to Buy Owner-Financed Homes in Spring Valley Village
How to buy an owner financed home in Spring Valley
Buying a home in Spring Valley can be challenging if you don’t qualify for a conventional mortgage due to reasons such as foreign nationality, financial missteps in the past, or self-employment.
If you’ve saved enough for a down payment (a minimum of 15-20%), we can help you learn how to get owner financing on any home in Spring Valley or anywhere else in Houston for that matter. You can pay off your owner financing loan in 30 years at reasonable interest rates or refinance any time you want with a conventional lender without worrying about pre-payment penalties. There are no balloon payments, credit checks, or income verification.
Interested in buying an owner-financed home in 77055?