Southbelt/ Ellington, Houston TX owner financed & rent-to-own homes
Southbelt/Ellington is one of the most desirable neighborhoods for families looking to buy affordable homes. Excellent urban amenities, easy accessibility, plenty of playgrounds and public green spaces, and top-rated schools are some other features that make this area very popular among home buyers. With a median listing price ranging from $200,000 - $300,000, Southbelt/Ellingtonk offers home buyers a wide range of choices. You will find about 150 homes listed for sale here most weeks. Due to high affordability and other desirable features, Southbelt/Ellington is a very competitive real estate market, so you must be financially prepared if you are looking to buy a home here.
If you are looking to buy a home in Southbelt/Ellington, but struggling with credit, we – here at Shop Owner Finance – can help you learn how to buy any home here with owner financing – regardless of your credit or situation.
In this guide, you will get access to all the homes listed for sale in Southbelt/Ellington and nearby areas. We will also discuss how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Some interesting facts about Southbelt/Ellington real estate market
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Southbelt/Ellington:
- Downtown Houston is less than 20 minutes away. Close proximity to other prominent business centers such as the Galleria and Energy Corridor makes Southbelt/Ellington popular among professionals.
- Southbelt/Ellington homes are zoned to top-rated schools (with a GreatSchools rating of 9 or more). There are nearly 35 public schools in the area. Some of the most notable public schools include Atkinson Elementary School, Moore Elementary, Turner Elementary School, Meador Elementary School, South Belt Elementary School, Westbrook Intermediate School, Yes Prep – Southeast, Miller Intermediate School, Carter Lomax Middle School, Fred Roberts Middle, Clear Horizons Early College High School, and Career & Technical High School.
- Southbelt/Ellington is located in Greater Houston area – one of the most sought-after real estate markets in Houston.
- You will find about 150 homes listed for sale here most weeks.
- You can easily find a beautiful 3-bedroom single-family home for $250,000 or less.
- Southbelt/Ellington are easily accessible via Interstate 45, Beltway 8, and Texas State Highway 3.
- The area reported a strong appreciation in property values over the past few years, so buying a home here may turn out to be profitable investment.
- The area features desirable neighborhoods such as Clear Lake City and Pearland. There are plenty of excellent family-friendly amenities including playgrounds, parks, entertainment and sports centers, retail stores, bars and restaurants, and close proximity to golf course communities.
How to buy an owner financed home in Southbelt/Ellington
Buying a home in Southbelt/Ellington can be challenging if you don’t qualify for a conventional mortgage due to reasons such as foreign nationality, financial missteps in the past or self-employment.
If you’ve saved enough for a down payment (a minimum of 15-20%), we can help you learn how to get owner financing on any home in Southbelt/Ellington or anywhere else in Houston for that matter. You can pay off your owner financing loan in 30 years at reasonable interest rates or refinance any time you want with a conventional lender without worrying about pre-payment penalties. There are no balloon payments, credit check or income verification.