Silvercreek, TX (77578) owner-financed and rent-to-own homes
A master-planned community in Manvel, Silvercreek features excellent family friendly amenities such as restaurants, parks, playgrounds, close proximity to golf courses and top-rated schools. Though this small community is located about 14 miles from downtown Houston, it’s easily accessible via SH 288 and FM 518. The single-family homes sit on large lots. You can easily find a single-family home in $300,000 or less. The Silvercreek housing market is competitive, so you need to be financially prepared if you are planning to buy a home in this community.
If you are looking to buy a home in Silvercreek, but struggling with credit, we – here at Shop Owner Finance – can help you learn how to buy any home in this beautiful community with owner financing – regardless of your credit or situation.
In this guide, you will get access to all the homes listed for sale in Silvercreek and nearby areas (77578 zip code). We will also discuss how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Why to buy an owner-financed home in Silvercreek, TX (77578)
Here are a few reasons you should consider buying a home in Silvercreek near Houston:
- It’s a master-planned community with strict code regulations, ensuring the area’s planned development.
- Though the community is primarily residential, excellent bars, diners, restaurants, swimming pool, tennis court, walking and jogging trails, playground and parks are in close proximity.
- The Southwyck Golf Club is situated nearby.
- The community features a high walkability features due to pedestrian-friendly and tree-lined streets.
- Lot sizes measure up to 9000 square feet.
- You will find about 3-5 homes listed for sale here.
- The median listing price is $350,000; however, the prices start at $230,000.
How to buy an owner-financed home in Silvercreek and nearby communities (77578)
Buying a home in Silvercreek can be challenging if you don’t qualify for a conventional mortgage due to reasons such as foreign nationality, financial missteps in the past or self-employment.
If you’ve saved enough for a down payment (a minimum of 15-20%), we can help you learn how to get owner financing on any home in Silvercreek or anywhere else in Houston for that matter. You can pay off your owner financing loan in 30 years at reasonable interest rates or refinance any time you want with a conventional lender without worrying about pre-payment penalties. There are no balloon payments, credit check or income verification.
Interested in buying an owner financed home in 77578?
Contact us today!