Shepherd Park Plaza, Houston TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes
A small community of nearly 800 single-family homes, Shepherd Park Plaza is very popular among young families and first-time home buyers for competitively-priced homes compared to adjoining neighborhoods, close proximity to ‘Inner Loop’, easy accessibility, plenty of public green spaces, wooden lots with mature trees and excellent family-friendly amenities. The median listing price now ranges from $400,000-$500,000 as the area consisting of Shepherd Park Plaza, Candlelight Plaza, and Pineforest has reported a strong appreciation in property values over the past few years. Shepherd Park Plaza features plenty of beautiful ranch-style traditional homes.
If you are looking to buy a home in Shepherd Park Plaza, but struggling with credit, we – here at Shop Owner Finance – can help you learn how to buy any home here with owner financing – regardless of your credit or situation.
In this guide, you will get access to all the homes listed for sale in Shepherd Park Plaza and nearby areas (77018 zip code). We will also discuss how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Some interesting facts about Shepherd Park Plaza real estate market (77018)
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Shepherd Park Plaza:
- You will find about 8-10 homes listed for sale here most weeks. The market is competitive due to the lack of inventory, so you must be financially prepared if you are planning to buy a home in this area.
- The median listing prices ranges from $400,000-$500,000.
- Durham Elementary School, Black Middle School, and Waltrip High School are some of the public schools zoned to Shepherd Park Plaza homes.
- Shephard Park Plaza is situated in close proximity to Greater Heights, Great Uptown, Acres Home, Spring Branch East, and Northside Village – some of the most desirable neighborhoods.
- You can buy larger sized homes in Shephard Park Plaza for the same price compared to adjoining neighborhoods. For this reason, the neighborhood is particularly popular among first-time home buyers and families.
- The area is just 15 minutes away from Downtown Houston. Prominent business centers such as the Energy Corridor and Galleria are also in close proximity.
- Excellent family-friendly amenities including playgrounds, public green spaces, entertainment and retail centers, restaurants, and sports facilities.
How to buy an owner financed home in Shepherd Park Plaza
Buying a home in Shepherd Park Plaza can be challenging if you don’t qualify for a conventional mortgage due to reasons such as foreign nationality, financial missteps in the past or self-employment.
If you’ve saved enough for a down payment (a minimum of 15-20%), we can help you learn how to get owner financing on any home in Shepherd Park Plaza or anywhere else in Houston for that matter. You can pay off your owner financing loan in 30 years at reasonable interest rates or refinance any time you want with a conventional lender without worrying about pre-payment penalties. There are no balloon payments, credit check or income verification.
Interested in buying an owner financed home in 77018?