Selma, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
Selma is a coveted housing market because of its prime location 20 miles northeast of downtown San Antonio and 18 miles Southwest of New Braunfels. New-comers shopping for a home around here cites the abundance of open spaces including the famed Retama Park which hosts horseracing events from July through November of every year. Anyone looking for a quieter life without sacrificing the conveniences of San Antonio can easily find a home here valued anywhere between $275,000-$500,000.
Being part of the larger San Antonio housing market gives Selma access to a diverse home inventory. But most buyers are struggling with loan approvals due to poor credit or unverifiable income our real estate training help you leverage owner financing in Selma or anywhere within the 78154 zip code area. It works like a conventional mortgage where you can have a maximized amortization period (30 years) with fixed monthly payments and no credit checks.
This guide will help you learn how to leverage owner-financing to buy the home of your choice in Selma regardless of your credit situation.
Why Buy an Owner-financed Home in Selma, TX?
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Selma:
- Selma is of the most diverse housing markets with homes valued anywhere between $275,000 to upwards of $500,000.
- There are close to 80 homes listed in the market on average. Properties stay on the block for 25-50 days.
- Retama Park, one of Selma’s most popular attractions, hosts horse racing events from July through November.
- Selma’s Stage Stop Park offers recreational venues for almost every enthusiast including basketball, hiking, biking, and outdoor play for kids.
- The 20-minute commute to downtown San Antonio means quick, convenient access to great food and world-class attractions such as the Alamo and the River Walk.
- Selma is home to 12 acclaimed public schools including Garden Ridge Elementary, Danville Middle, and Canyon High.
How to Buy an Owner-financed Home in Selma, TX
There are many no-credit-check programs available including rent-to-own. But owner financing stands out from these programs since it gives owners the flexibility to get any home of their choice anywhere in Selma (as long as it’s in a loanable condition). There is no pressure to pay early with an amortization period of up to 30 years and it reports monthly payments to major credit bureaus. Since this helps you rebuild credit, you can refinance with a lender any time you want.
Interested in learning more? Set an appointment with us today!
Post a Comment