Seagoville, TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes (no credit)
Seagoville is a Dallas suburb that is ideal for those who like to be away from the hustle and bustle of the big city. Located 13 miles south of Mesquite, it's peaceful, and there's little to no crime. Just like Forney and Balch Springs, it's perfect for families who look for a safe community for children to grow in with a cost of living that's lower than most cities in Texas.
Seagoville – a Dallas suburb – is an ideal destination for families. Homebuyers looking for no credit check homes in Seagoville often opt for rent-to-own financing arrangement as it offers the opportunity to buy with bad credit and lock in the purchase price, but the biggest disadvantage is that you can’t buy any home of your choice like a buyer approved by a bank. Third-party owner financing in Seagoville can help you overcome this. It offers benefits similar to a conventional mortgage. This guide will give you free access to all the homes listed for sale in Seagoville and explain how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing:
NTREIS data last updated October 26, 2021.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Seagoville, TX?
The following Seagoville real estate market overview will help you decide if the city is the right home buying destination for you and your family:
- The median listing price hovers around $250K; however, you will find a very accommodating 3 bedroom home listed for as low as $180K or something as high as $4.7M.
- There are 90-100 homes available for sale that are listed on the market for an average of 40 days—though this is a metric that changes frequently.
- Crime rates in Seagoville are lower than in other Suburban regions, nationwide and statewide. 13% lower than the national average, to be exact. So if you live in Seagoville or are thinking about relocating, you probably don't need to worry as much.
- When compared to other communities, education in Seagoville is excellent and ranks well on national and provincial levels. There are 11 public schools in the area that have received good ratings from GreatSchools-- Central Elementary School, W A Martin Elementary School, and Berry Middle School are some of the most notable.
- Seagoville is great for families because of its safety, easy access to amenities, and low cost of living. It has a cheaper cost of living than the national average and most other communities in the state. The total average cost of housing, utilities, groceries, transportation, health care, and other products and services is lower.