Sawyer Heights, Houston TX owner-financed and rent-to-own homes
Located in Harris county, Sawyer Heights is a desirable destination for entrepreneurs and professionals due to it proximity to Downtown and other key Houston commercial and business centers. Sawyer Heights is within five minutes of Downtown, but the homes are comparatively affordable. With a median listing price of $500,000, the community has posted strong appreciation in property values over the past few years. The housing market is competitive.
If you are looking to buy a home in Sawyer Heights, but struggling with credit, we – here at Shop Owner Finance – can help you learn how to buy any home here with owner financing – regardless of your credit or situation.
In this guide, you will get access to all the homes listed for sale in Sawyer Heights and nearby areas (77007 zip code). We will also discuss how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Try a new search, or click below to get notified when matching listings become available.
Some interesting factors about Sawyer Heights real estate market (77007)
Here are a few reasons you should consider buying a home in Sawyer Heights in Houston:
- A subdivision located in Harris County, Sawyer Heights is a comparatively affordable housing market despite its close proximity to downtown Houston. The average listing price ranges from $300,000 - $600,000. The market is competitive as you will find a couple of homes listed for sale here most weeks.
- Downtown is within five minutes. Other key Houston areas including Texas Medical Center, Galleria and Rice Military are also in close proximity.
- Sawyer Heights Village, the Washington Corridor, Main Street and Theatre District are at a walking distance. These commercial and retail hubs are popular among not only Sawyer Heights residents, but also the residents of other nearby communities.
- It was previously Houston’s central business district. It still features many vintage homes – some of which have been upgraded or restored.
- The area is very popular among art enthusiasts. The First Ward Civic Council, Inc actively promotes the neighborhood as an art district.
How to buy an owner-financed home in Sawyer Heights and nearby communities (77007)
Buying a home in Sawyer Heights can be challenging if you don’t qualify for a conventional mortgage due to reasons such as foreign nationality, financial missteps in the past or self-employment.
If you’ve saved enough for a down payment (a minimum of 15-20%), we can help you learn how to get owner financing on any home in Sawyer Heights or anywhere else in Houston for that matter. You can pay off your owner financing loan in 30 years at reasonable interest rates or refinance any time you want with a conventional lender without worrying about pre-payment penalties. There are no balloon payments, credit check or income verification.
Interested in buying an owner financed home in 77007?
Contact us today!