Sandalwood, Houston TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes
With a median listing price of $2.5M, Sandalwood is one of the most expensive real estate markets in Houston. It’s small community of nearly 175 homes sitting on large lots with beautiful landscaping and mature trees. The greenery, convenient location, easy accessibility to Loop, suburban vibe, top-rated schools, friendly-friendly amenities along three beautiful lakes, and a strong sense of community are some of the features that make Sandalwood a very exclusive and desirable residential area.
If you are looking to buy a home in Sandalwood, but struggling with credit, we – here at Shop Owner Finance – can help you learn how to buy any home here with owner financing – regardless of your credit or situation.
In this guide, you will get access to all the homes listed for sale in Sandalwood and nearby areas (77024 zip code). We will also discuss how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Some interesting facts about Sandalwood real estate market (77024)
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Sandalwood:
- If you love suburban vibe, but don’t want to miss out on excellent urban amenities, you should definitely consider this area. The community features a lake, a pier, tree-lined streets, expensive lots with mature trees and beautiful landscaping.
- It’s quite easy for new residents to develop social ties in the community, thanks to an active civic club. The club not only enforces deed restrictions and building regulations, but also organizes public events.
- You will find about 4-7 homes listed for sale here most week with a median listing price of $2.5M. However, you can find homes listed for sale for $1.5M or less.
- Sandalwood is easily accessible via many freeways and main roads including the Katy Freeway (I-10), Sam Houston Parkway (Beltway 8), Gessner Road and Memorial Drive.
- One of the features that attract affluent buyers to this community is its central location in Memorial – the most expensive area in Houston.
- Most homes sit on large lots, measuring up to 15,000 square feet.
How to buy an owner financed home in Sandalwood
Buying a home in Sandalwood can be challenging if you don’t qualify for a conventional mortgage due to reasons such as foreign nationality, financial missteps in the past or self-employment.
If you’ve saved enough for a down payment (a minimum of 15-20%), we can help you learn how to get owner financing on any home in Sandalwood or anywhere else in Houston for that matter. You can pay off your owner financing loan in 30 years at reasonable interest rates or refinance any time you want with a conventional lender without worrying about pre-payment penalties. There are no balloon payments, credit check or income verification.
Interested in buying an owner financed home in 77024?