San Angelo, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
San Angelo, located along the Concho Valley, has received several accolades and recognition from major publications such as ‘one of the top 25 cities to retire in’ and ‘one of the best small cities for businesses. The vibrant mix of art, culture, and history set in the pristine beauty of the Concho Valley makes the city very popular among locals, tourists, and businesses alike.
Among the biggest draws for new San Angelo residents is the median listing home price of just $225,000. Despite high housing affordability, many aspiring homebuyers are not able to secure a loan here mainly due to poor credit, unverifiable income, or foreign nationality. Our real estate training program can help you learn about a unique third-party owner-financing arrangement in the city of San Angelo or anywhere within the 76901 and 76904 zip code areas. You can shop for a home like a pre-approved buyer as this arrangement allows you to buy the single-family home of your choice listed for sale on the market. It also offers a 30- year amortization period and immediate homeownership without credit or income verifications.
This guide will help you learn how to leverage owner-financing to buy the home of your choice in San Angelo regardless of your credit situation.
Median Listing Price
Average Days on Market
Homes for Sale
Friendswood Appreciation Trends
San Angelo Local Education
Top Elementary Schools
|Median Listing Price
Top Middle Schools
|Median Listing Price
|Glenn Middle School
Top High Schools
|Median Listing Price
|Texas Leadership Academy
Discover the Best of San Angelo
The city of San Angelo may have its roots planted in its rich ranching heritage, but the community glimmers with exciting places to visit and enjoy:
- ✓Bahama Buck’s
- ✓Asian Buffet
- ✓Big Burger
- ✓Bonsai Garden Japanese Steakhouse
- ✓Chang Tai
- ✓Blaine’s Pub
- ✓19 Thirty-Three Bar
- ✓Chadbourne Tavern
- ✓Fat Boss’s Pub
- ✓City Limits
- ✓Cactus Bookshop
- ✓Brady Bunch Boutique
- ✓Concho Confetti Antique Mall
- ✓Grigsby’s Boutique
- ✓J.L. Mercer Boots
Leisure and Entertainment
- ✓Dunbar Library
- ✓Fort Chadbourne Foundation
- ✓E.H. Danner Museum of Telephony
- ✓Art in Uncommon Places
- ✓Angelo Civic Center
Parks and Recreation
- ✓Brown’s Park and Pool
- ✓Bart DeWitt Park
- ✓Kid’s Kingdom
- ✓Concho River Walk
- ✓International Waterlily Collection
- ✓Highland Grocery
- ✓Dollar General
Why Buy an Owner-financed Home in San Angelo, TX?
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in San Angelo:
- The median listing home price of $225,000 makes San Angelo an attractive and affordable housing market with easy access to city conveniences and amenities.
- San Angelo has more than 500 homes listed on the market on average most weeks, and these properties usually stay listed for about 60-80 days. This means that homebuyers have enough time to search for the perfect home around any of the city’s wonderful neighborhoods.
- Being part of Western Texas means San Angelo experiences mild winters and clear skies for about 60-75% of the year.
- The lower cost of living is one of the biggest reasons why longtime residents love the area. It is 14% lower than the national average while home prices are a whopping 32% lower than the national average.
- While big-city amenities and conveniences are easily accessible, the small-town vibe offers the opportunity to enjoy a laid-back lifestyle. Locals and tourists love the cultural diversity, world-class art scene, and friendly community.
- San Angelo’s natural beauty and proximity to Concho River offer near-endless choices for outdoor activities and recreation.
- The city’s thriving arts scene headlined by the Fort Concho National Historic Landmark is kept alive through works of local artists and restored structures that feature colonial-era artifacts.
- San Angelo schools strive to provide quality education across all levels. It is served by some top-ranked schools including Santa Rita Elementary, TLC Academy, and Central High.
Most Popular San Angelo Neighborhoods for Owner-Financed Homes
Zip Codes: 76901
A huge neighborhood located in the western part of town offers a unique housing price trend. The closer ones to the city come at affordable price points ($259,000). It covers part of the Houston Harte Expressway, which in recent years, has seen a thriving commercial presence in the industries of hospitality and tourism.
Zip Codes: 76904
Once hailed as the most affluent residential area in the city, this well-established neighborhood boasts unique architecture with beautifully-manicured lawns. While it still maintains an aura of prestige, it’s considered one of the most affordable residential areas with homes typically valued at around $215,000.
Zip Codes: 76593
College Hills, as its name suggests, is popular among students and young professionals but the western part of the neighborhood has seen a lot of families moving in over the last 5 years. For a residential area that’s pretty close to shopping and other downtown amenities, it's leaning towards the more affordable side of the spectrum with a $189,000 median listing home price.
More Killeen Neighborhoods to Buy Owner-Financed Homes
Fort Concho East
Vista del Arroyo
ASU - College Hills
More Zip Code Areas to Buy Owner-Financed Homes in San Angelo
How to Buy an Owner-financed Home in San Angelo, TX
With owner-financing, buyers have the flexibility to choose properties listed on San Angelo’s housing market regardless of their credit situation. Those who are struggling to secure mortgages can opt for this no-credit-check alternative as it offers fixed monthly rates, provides a 30-year amortization period, and but it also submits reports of your monthly payments to major credit bureaus so you can rebuild your credit and refinance through a conventional lender.
Interested in learning more? Set an appointment with us today!