Royse City, TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes (no credit)
Royse City in Rockwall County is a popular housing market for a variety of reasons including a wide selection of homes, low crime rate, good schools, and affordable housing options. If you are financially disciplined and looking for a home that doesn’t require credit, you will probably want to learn about third-party owner financing. In a rent-to-own arrangement in Royse City, you will have access to a limited inventory of homes, but that’s not the case in third-party seller financing which is different even from regular owner-to-owner financing. In this financing arrangement, you will have the freedom of buying any Royse City home of your choice listed for sale on the market.
In this guide, you will have free access to all the homes listed for sale in Royse City. You will also learn how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
NTREIS data last updated August 4, 2021.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Royse City, TX?
The following Royse City real estate market overview will help you decide if the city is the right home buying destination for you and your family:
- The median listing price hovers around $370K; however, you will be able to find a home listed for as low as $190K.
- There are 300-400 homes available in the inventory most days and they usually stay listed on the market for an average of about 35 days.
- This city is one of the fastest expanding in the United States. With a population growth rate of 8.9% in the past year and 29.9% in the past five years, the population has reached 11,746.
- With a great selection of top-notch schools, low crime, college-educated neighbors who prefer to promote education, and ample job opportunities, Royse City is an ideal location for families to consider.
- Residents enjoy the safety around the neighborhoods since Royse City was ranked the 18th safest city out of nearly 200 ranked cities.
Royse City is a small town in the state of Texas in Rockwall County. This city has experienced tremendous growth and a consistent influx of new people in the past few years which is why this city is one of the fastest expanding in the United States. Living in Royse City has a suburban feel to it, which might be appealing to families looking for more room and a decent place to raise their children than bigger, more densely populated cities.
Most no-credit-check programs in Royse City including rent-to-own limit your home buying choices. You are asked to choose from a limited inventory of homes, but owner-financing enables you to buy any ‘listed’ home.