Royal Oaks Country Club Houston TX owner financed & rent-to-own homes
One of the most expensive gated communities in Western Houston, Royal Oaks Country Club features nearly 900 luxury homes – most of them with a price tag over $1M. It’s a golf course community, popular among wealthy buyers because of 24/7 security. Close proximity to the Energy Corridor, the Galleria, and the Texas Medical Center as well as Sharpstown and New Chinatown provide easy accessibility while the abundant greenery and beautiful landscaping are some of the most desirable features aspiring homebuyers are looking after.
If you are looking to buy a home in Royal Oaks Country Club, but struggling with credit, we – here at Shop Owner Finance – can help you learn how to buy any home here with owner financing – regardless of your credit or situation.
In this guide, you will get access to all the homes listed for sale in Royal Oaks Country Club and nearby areas (77082 zip code). We will also discuss how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Some interesting facts about Royal Oaks Country Club real estate market (77082)
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Royal Oaks Country Club:
- Royal Oaks Country Club – featuring nearly 900 single-family homes – is one of most expensive gated communities in Western Houston.
- The biggest attraction is a par-72 Fred Couples signature golf course. The country club also features sprots centers, swimming pools, tennis courts, a fitness center, and dining facilities.
- The round-the-clock security and excellent amenities including parks and playgrounds makes Royal Oaks Country Club one of the best gated communities in Houston.
- The community is particularly popular among wealthy entrepreneurs and professionals due to its close proximity to the Energy Corridor, Galleria and Texas Medical Center.
- The community is surrounded by other affluent neighborhoods including Royal Oaks Village.
- The area is easily accessible via Richmond Avenue, Westheimer Road, Westpark Tollway, Wilcrest Drive, Beltway 8, and many other main roads.
- You will find about 50-60 homes listed for sale here most weeks.
- The median listing price ranges between $700,000 - $1M
- Homes in the community are zoned to Outley Elementary School, Budewig Intermediate School, O'donnell Middle School, Elsik High School, Hastings High School, and Taylor High School.
Best Places to Buy a Home Near Royal Oaks Country Club
How to buy an owner financed home in Royal Oaks Country Club
Buying a home in Royal Oaks Country Club can be challenging if you don’t qualify for a conventional mortgage due to reasons such as foreign nationality, financial missteps in the past or self-employment.
If you’ve saved enough for a down payment (a minimum of 15-20%), we can help you learn how to get owner financing on any home in Royal Oaks Country Club or anywhere else in Houston for that matter. You can pay off your owner financing loan in 30 years at reasonable interest rates or refinance any time you want with a conventional lender without worrying about pre-payment penalties. There are no balloon payments, credit check or income verification.
Interested in buying an owner financed home in 77082?