Rowlett, TX rent-to-own & owner-financed homes (no credit)
Not all homes are sold with no credit check in Rowlett when you explore alternative financing options such as rent-to-own or owner-to-owner. But a third-party owner financing program gives you the freedom of choosing any home listed for the sale on the market.
In this guide, you will have free access to all the Rowlett home listings. You will also learn how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
NTREIS data last updated June 19, 2021.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Rowlett, TX?
The following Rowlett real estate market overview will help you decide if the city is the right home buying destination for you and your family:
- The median listing price is $370K; however, you will be able to find a 3 bedroom home for as low as around $200K if you’re looking for a more affordable option.
- There are 200-300 homes available in the inventory and they usually stay on the market for an average of 40 days—though this is a metric that changes frequently.
- Dallas is about 20 miles away from the growing city. You can go out for a night on the town in Dallas, but Rowlett has lots to offer, including a vibrant downtown, more than 100 restaurants, and plenty of parks.
- The job opportunities in Rowlett are plentiful. This city caters to top jobs for students and young professionals in the region’s thriving businesses. The employment market is expanding—tech businesses have flocked to the region.
- It's a necessity to get drinks and food in the area's city center, and there's always something going on in the Village, such as the Rowlett Farmers Market.
- Rowlett is the 9th safest city in Texas according to SafeHome.org. It is the 41st safest city in Texas, named by the National Council for Home and Security. Rowlett is also ranked number ten on Movoto's ranking of Texas' safest cities.
How to buy a no-credit-required home in Rowlett with owner financing
Rowlett is an amazing location choice whether you're beginning a family and looking for a quiet neighborhood in a good school district or you're a young professional working in Dallas who doesn’t want to sacrifice the small-town atmosphere. The median listing price is $370K; however, the wide price range offers listings from $60K to $3M. There are 200-300 homes available for sale and they usually stay on the market for around 40 days. This quiet city is located on the beautiful Lake Ray Hubbard which is surrounded by over 30 miles of shoreline so if you’re looking to fish, ski, or boat—Rowlett is the perfect place for you.
Is your credit situation preventing you from realizing your homeownership dream? If the answer is yes, set an appointment with us today to learn about third-party seller financing.