Roanoke, TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes (no credit)
Families love Roanoke due to excellent schools, plenty of outdoor activities, a unique mix of suburban vibe and urban amenities, and easy access to Dallas. Other residential areas around Roanoke include The Trophy Club, Keller, Haslet, If you are unable to buy a home in Roanoke due to your credit situation, we can help you learn about a unique third-party seller financing program.
You will get free access to all of the houses for sale in Roanoke featured in this guide. You'll also discover how to get owner financing on any of these houses.
NTREIS data last updated September 24, 2021.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Roanoke, TX?
The following Roanoke real estate market overview will help you decide if the city is the right home buying destination for you and your family:
- The median listing price is around $415K and there are 70-80 homes for sale that stay on the market for about 40 days.
- The Texas Motor Speedway, only a few miles outside of town, is a prominent local track that hosts a variety of vehicle races and events. Hawaiian Falls Roanoke is home to one of the area's best water parks, as well as a movie theater and a skate park. Oak Street in Old Town Roanoke is home to many of the city's locally-owned restaurants and shops. The convenience of national chains and well-known brands will be matched by the one-of-a-kind items and experiences available exclusively at local enterprises.
- Community activities are also a key source of local entertainment throughout the year. Free concerts are held in the downtown area throughout the summer months. The farmers market is open every Saturday, and holidays are marked by parades and family-friendly events. Every October, the entire town is invited to the free Celebrate Roanoke event, which includes live music, historical exhibits, and more.
- Roanoke's public schools are zoned the Northwest Independent School District. There are a few small private schools in the region, with more options available if you travel to nearby cities.
- Paintball, Zip Lines, Trap, Skeet, Sporting Clays, Airsoft, The Great Obstacle Race, Laser Combat, and a Team Building challenge course are available at DFW Adventure Park for anyone seeking the excitement of outdoor action sports. The Park encompasses more than 170 acres of green space, creek-lined woodlands, and meandering pathways in the center of the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
Because of its assortment of more than 50 local eateries, Roanoke, a tiny town in the Dallas-Fort Worth metro region, is regarded as the "Unique Dining Capital of Texas." Roanoke has attracted a rising number of residents and visitors in recent years, thanks to its hefty dose of small-town charm. Roanoke is less than 40 minutes from Fort Worth and Dallas, where you can enjoy big-city entertainment, shopping, eating, and sports.
Best Places to Buy a Home Near Roanoke
How to buy no credit home in Roanoke with owner financing
For anybody who is looking to buy a no credit home in Roanoke, third-party seller financing is one of the best options. With the help of an experienced Realtor, you can choose any home of your choice without the need to verify your income, credit score, or even citizenship.