Richardson, TX rent-to-own & owner-financed homes
Richardson is home to over 500 tech and telecommunications companies, and for this reason, the city is known as the Telecom Corridor. Plenty of employment opportunities make this real estate market in North Texas very popular among professionals and job seekers. From its love for arts and music to its fully booked festival calendar, Richardson is undoubtedly one of the best places to live in Texas. The median listing price is over $350K. You will find about 200-250 homes available for sale in its 34 neighborhoods. The city’s celebration for the performing arts, ethnically diverse cuisines, availability of convenient transportation, and the abundance of top-notch schools and job opportunities are some of the features widely loved by its residents.
Buying a home with no credit check in Richardson may be your only option if your mortgage application has been turned down by banks. We can help you learn about a unique third-party owner financing program. Unlike rent-to-own or owner-to-owner, third-party seller financing doesn’t require a stellar credit score. You can also buy any single-family home of your choice and there is no pressure to pay early. You can also refinance with a bank as soon as your credit improves without worrying about pre-payment penalties.
In this guide, you will have free access to all the homes listed for sale in Richardson. You will also learn how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing (seller financing).
NTREIS data last updated June 19, 2021.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Richardson, TX?
The following Richardson real estate market overview will help you decide if the city is the right home buying destination for you and your family:
- The median listing price hovers around $350K; however, there are plenty of single-family homes listed for $200 or less. More affordable properties may get sold faster, but you will not feel constrained by the lack of inventory as you will find about 200-250 homes listed for sale here most weeks.
- There are 34 neighborhoods in Richardson— the most expensive being Reservation with the median listing price of $579K and Cottonwood Heights being the most affordable ($197K).
- Richardson is currently a seller’s market with the Median Days on the Market dropping to 44 days.
- Richardson is home to 51 public schools such as Prairie Creek Elementary School, Math/Science/Tech Magnet, Murphy Middle School, Richardson Classical Academy, and Plano East Sr High School, to name a few. You can also find 11 private and charter schools like Saint Paul the Apostle, St. Joseph Catholic School, and North Dallas Adventist Academy.
- Festivals are seen multiple times throughout the year; the most popular is the Cottonwood Arts Festival which is held twice a year attracting thousands of people annually and has become a tradition for the community, drawing in the finest artists in the country to provide quality musical entertainment.
- The city also features ethnically diverse cuisines, breweries, well-maintained parks, and even a performing arts center - Eisemann Center - with its own DART Station.
- There are plenty of job opportunities in Richardson—financial services, insurance, telecommunications, and public education are among the top industries. State Farm Insurance, Genpact, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Texas are among the biggest employers.
How to buy a no credit check home in Richardson, TX?
In a rent-to-own arrangement, you don’t immediately get ownership of the property. However, you realize your dream of homeownership on the closing day when you buy with third-party owner financing. The title is transferred in your name immediately. The best part is that you can buy any single-family home of your choice.
Interested in learning more? Set an appointment today!