Rent-to-own & owner-financed homes in Fort Bend County, TX
Fort Bend, TX is the most popular destination for the families and individuals looking to buy a home near Houston. The features that make Fort Bend one of most desirable housing markets in Texas include a wide range of home buying options, prospects of a good return on property investment, quite suburban life, low crime rate, top public schools, most diverse communities, best master-planned suburbs and world class amenities such as gold courses, tennis courts, shopping malls, bike and hike trails and swimming pools. The popularity of Fort Bend among home buyers can be gauged from the fact that it ranks no. 4 for incoming domestic migration.
Rent-to-own and owner-financed homes are available in any budget and location in Fort Bend. If you are struggling with credit and can’t qualify for a mortgage, browse the rent-to-own and owner-financed home listings below or use our state-of-the-art search form. You can buy any home in Fort Bend TX with no credit check or income verification.
Why to buy a home in Fort Bend
What makes Fort Bend the most popular destination for buying a home? Here are just a few of the factors:
- Top-rated master-planned communities: If you want to buy a home in a master-planned community where housing development is regulated in a very systemic and disciplined manner, you should look no further. Fort Bend boasts of 5 of the top 10 master planned communities in Houston. These communities are Riverstone, Aliana, Sienna Plantation, Cross Creek Ranch and Tamarron.
- Buy home in any budget: You can find a home in any budget or a location most suitable to your lifestyle. Some of the most popular communities are Aliana, Cinco Ranch, Creekside Ranch, Cross Creek Ranch, Firethorne, Fulbrook on Fulshear Creek, Fulbrook, Harvest Green, Sugar Land, Jordan Ranch, Lakes of Bella Terra, Meadow Farms, Riverstone, Varanda.
- Fast growing communities: The population of Fort Bend, TX has grown almost 26 percent in past five years. The high rate of migration and population growth has made Fort Bend a lucrative destination for real estate investment. It means that the prospects of getting a good return on your investment in home in Fort Bend are good compared to many other counties in Texas.
- A wide range of options: There are 26 large and small cities in Fort Band TX including Sugar Land, Missority City, Rosenberg, Stafford, Katy, Richmond, Fulshear, Arcola, Beasley, Fairchilds, Kendleton, Meadows Place, Needville, Orchard, Pleak, Simnton, Thompsons and Weston Lakes. All these cities are home to established communities. You can easily find a home in a neighborhood that suits your lifestyle.
- Close proximity to downtown Houston: If you want to avoid the hustle and bustle of Houston, but want to live near downtown, some Fort Bend cities including Sugar Land are the best place to live in.
- Top-rated schools: A wide range of elementary and higher education options makes Fort Bed a popular destination among families. There are five schools districts covering 18 cities of Fort Bend. They include Brazos ISD, Fort Bend ISD, Katy ISD, Lamar Consolidated ISD, Needville ISD and Stafford ISD. Most popular universities include University of Houston, Houston Community College, Wharton County Junior College and Texas State Technical University. With 108 elementary schools, 46 middle schools, 34 high schools and 65 private and charter schools, Ford Bend offers many options to families raising kids.
- Living around nature: The opportunity to live around nature is one of the biggest draws for home buyers. There are many bike and hiking trails, nature parks, lakes and parks in the county. Waterfront homes in some communities of Fort Bend are very popular among home buyers.
- Diversity: Fort Bend is home to some of the most diverse communities in Texas. Irrespective of your ethnic background, age or race, you can easily become part of the community.
- Amenities: As already Fort Bend neighborhoods offer world class luxurious amenities including golf courses, tennis courts, parks, lakes, town centers, community pools, courts and sports fields, and hike and bike trails amongst others.
Fort Bend real estate market
Buying a property in Fort Bend a good investment is likely to be a good investment due to a healthy balance of supply and demand.
About 9,000 homes are on the market up for sale in Fort Bend. The median home price is about $330,000, but you can find a home for any budget – from $250,000 to $15M.
How to buy a rent-to-own or owner-financed home in Fort Bend, TX
Do you want to learn how you can buy any home in Fort Bend, TX without credit check or income verification?
Well, we at Shop Owner Finance work with credit-challenged families and individuals looking to buy a home in any Fort Bend, TX city or neighborhood.
Set an appointment to learn:
- How to buy any Fort Bend home with alternative financing options such as owner financing (See also: How to find owner financed homes).
- How to buy a home if you can’t obtain a traditional mortgage
As already mentioned, Fort Bend Tx homes are available with a wide range of budget and location options. A qualified realtor will work with you and help you find your dream home and sort through complexities involved in a property transaction process at no additional cost to you.
Set an appointment today.