Rendon, TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes (no credit)
Between Burleson and Fort Worth, you will find the small town of Rendon. It has a country vibe to it, although it's accessible to shopping and other amenities in Burleson, Crowley, Fort Worth, and Mansfield. This area is also great for families and outdoor lovers, the nature and outdoors in the area are great and easily accessible. There are is also an abundance of outdoor activities that are safe for children that can be accessed with ease.
Many families struggling with credit think that rent-to-own homes are their only viable option to fulfill their dream of homeownership in Rendon – a small community nestled between Burleson and Fort Worth. While buying a rent-to-own home can be appealing as it requires no credit check, you need to take into consideration the long-term ramifications of your decision. Compared to rent-to-own, third-party owner financing (different from regular owner-to-owner financing) offers many advantages to credit-challenged home buyers. The biggest one is that you can buy any single-family home of your choice that is listed for sale on the market in Rendon.
In this guide, you will have free access to all the homes listed for sale in Rendon. You will also learn how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Try a new search, or click below to get notified when matching listings become available.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Rendon, TX?
The following Rendon real estate market overview will help you decide if the city is the right home buying destination for you and your family:
- The median listing price hovers around $425K; however, you will be able to find listings ranging from $185K to $4.9M.
- There are 50-60 homes for sale in the inventory which usually stay listed on the market for an average of 25 days, more or less—since this is a number that changes often.
- Rendon is ideal for growing families with children because of how safe the area is. Rendon crime rates are 29% lower than the national average and violent crimes in Rendon are 30% lower than the national average—overall, this place is safer than 45% of the cities in the US.
- The restaurants are great and there are a lot of ethnically diverse options for food— Shaneboy's Craft Hawaiian Grindz, Patties Burgers and Fries, Aladdin Café, and Gyro Stop are some of the top restaurants in Rendon.
- There are 15 public schools in Rendon that have received great ratings from GreatSchools some of the best ones are Donna Shepard Intermediate School, Tarver-Rendon Elementary School, Mary Jo Sheppard Elementary School, and Linda Jobe Middle School.