Providence Village, TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes (no credit)
Providence Village is a quiet neighborhood with easy access to excellent urban amenities. Like the neighboring residential areas of Frisco, Krugerville, and Shady Shores, Providence Village offers affordable housing options with a median listing price of $300,000. It’s one of the most competitive housing markets in Denton County with homes spending an average of just 35-40 days on the market.
Unlike conventional loans that have stringent requirements, a third-party owner financing in Providence Village helps aspiring homebuyers realize their dream of homeownership without credit or income inquiries. Entrepreneurs, self-employed professionals, foreign nationals, or anyone struggling with a low credit score is eligible to buy a home with this method. As a real estate training agency, we can help you learn about owner financing and how it can help you buy any home of your choice.
You will have free access to all the home listings in Providence Village in this guide. You'll also discover how to get owner financing on any of these houses.
NTREIS data last updated September 24, 2021.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Providence Village, TX?
The following Providence Village real estate market overview will help you decide if the neighborhood is the right home buying destination for you and your family:
- You will find an average of 50 homes listed for sale here most weeks with a median listing price of $300,000.
- Homes here usually spend just 40 days on the market.
- Providence Village features several open green spaces for families to enjoy the outdoors including The Ball Park, Admiration Park, and Providence Commons Park.
- Residents have access to many shopping and dining destinations in Providence Village. These include Sunnyland Outdoor Living, The Container Store, and the Walmart Super Center.
- Being part of the larger Denton County job market offers residents jobs in different industries including logistics, retail, sales, transport, and food services.
- It’s an hour away from the DFW Metropolitan area via I-35 South, which means commuting to business centers is easy.
- Schools in the area include Providence Elementary School, Nash Elementary School, Aubrey Middle School, Rodriquez Middle School, and Aubrey High School.
Best Places to Buy a Home Near Providence Village
Purchasing No-Credit-Check Homes in Providence Village
If you’re planning to re-establish your credit score and increase your chances of qualifying for conventional loans, owner financing in Providence Village is way better than rent-to-own. Apart from giving you the freedom to buy any single-family home listed on the market, you get a 30-year amortization period with a fixed interest rate like a bank-approved homebuyer. Monthly payments are reported to major credit bureaus to help you build up your credit score and qualify for a conventional mortgage in the future. There are no balloon payments and pre-payment penalties. Get in touch with us to learn more.