Providence Village, TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes (no credit)
Providence Village is a quiet neighborhood with easy access to excellent urban amenities. Like the neighboring residential areas of Frisco, Krugerville, and Shady Shores, Providence Village offers affordable housing options with a median listing price of $300,000. It’s one of the most competitive housing markets in Denton County with homes spending an average of just 35-40 days on the market.
Unlike conventional loans that have stringent requirements, a third-party owner financing in Providence Village helps aspiring homebuyers realize their dream of homeownership without credit or income inquiries. Entrepreneurs, self-employed professionals, foreign nationals, or anyone struggling with a low credit score is eligible to buy a home with this method. As a real estate training agency, we can help you learn about owner financing and how you can leverage it to buy any home in Providence Village or anywhere in the 76227 zip code area.
You will have free access to all the home listings in Providence Village in this guide. You'll also discover how to get owner financing on any of these houses.
NTREIS data last updated December 1, 2023.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Providence Village, TX (76227)?
The following Providence Village real estate market overview will help you decide if the neighborhood is the right home buying destination for you and your family:
- You will find an average of 50 homes listed for sale here most weeks with a median listing price of $300,000.
- Homes here usually spend just 40 days on the market.
- Providence Village features several open green spaces for families to enjoy the outdoors including The Ball Park, Admiration Park, and Providence Commons Park.
- Residents have access to many shopping and dining destinations in Providence Village. These include Sunnyland Outdoor Living, The Container Store, and the Walmart Super Center.
- Being part of the larger Denton County job market offers residents jobs in different industries including logistics, retail, sales, transport, and food services.
- It’s an hour away from the DFW Metropolitan area via I-35 South, which means commuting to business centers is easy.
- Schools in the area include Providence Elementary School, Nash Elementary School, Aubrey Middle School, Rodriquez Middle School, and Aubrey High School.
Most Popular Providence Village Neighborhoods for Owner-Financed Homes
Just a few miles east of downtown Providence Village is an affluent town featuring elegant homes with cozy facades and interiors. Its picturesque views are filled with lush greens and mature trees as well as open spaces including a pet-friendly park.
Liberty at Providence
Featuring a beautiful blend of newly-constructed homes with affordable options for first-time homebuyers. Highway 380 provides a quick route to shopping, dining, and entertainment as well as a quick getaway destination at the famous Lewisville Lake.
The Landing at Providence
The Landing at Providence uniquely blends the comforting vibe of a small-town with the distinct coziness of the countryside. The area has diverse home designs, most of which are inspired by east coast farmhouses with a touch of modern aesthetics and architecture.
Other Areas to Buy Owner-Financed Homes in Navarro
Best Places to Buy a Home Near Providence Village
Purchasing No-Credit-Check Homes in Providence Village (76227)
If you’re planning to re-establish your credit score and increase your chances of qualifying for conventional loans, owner financing in Providence Village is way better than rent-to-own. Apart from giving you the freedom to buy any single-family home listed on the market, you get a 30-year amortization period with a fixed interest rate like a bank-approved homebuyer. Monthly payments are reported to major credit bureaus to help you build up your credit score and qualify for a conventional mortgage in the future. There are no balloon payments and pre-payment penalties. Get in touch with us to learn more.