Prairie View, TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes (no credit)
Prairie View, Texas, is a city on the cusp of transformation, located in northern Waller County, near other well-known areas such as Magnolia, Sealy, and Cypress. It is a dynamic college town with a population of over 6000 people, available for educational, recreational, and historical tourism-related enterprises. Only minutes away from downtown Houston, it offers a small-town feel with future plans of building a shopping strip, leisure center, bowling alley, and possibilities to commercialize university research, in collaboration with Prairie View A & M Academic.
Rent-to-own, owner-to-owner, and other types of alternative financing are popular options among home purchasers with poor credit in Prairie View. There are a number of reasons why third-party seller financing is preferable to those choices. Chief of which is that it allows you to buy right away with no credit requirements.
In this guide, you will have free access to all the homes listed for sale in Prairie View. You will also learn how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Prairie View, TX?
The following Prairie View real estate market overview will help you decide if the city is the right home buying destination for you and your family:
- There are 30-40 homes in the Prairie View housing market with an average price of $220K.
- Prairie View is home to Prairie View A&M University, Jones Elementary School, and Tapscott Public Park, which has a water park, as well as a variety of hotels, shops, restaurants, and churches. Sky diving, hot air ballooning, rifle ranges, rodeos, and golf courses are all close by.
- The John Fairey Garden is a multi-award-winning, attractive place that also serves as a living laboratory for learning about uncommon and exotic plants. It's only 3 miles from Prairie View and has over 3,000 plants from Mexico, Asia, and the United States, many of which are no longer found in the wild.
- Prairie View A&M University is committed to teaching, research, and service excellence. It is dedicated to attaining relevance in each component of its purpose by addressing challenges and presenting answers through programs and services that are tailored to meet the needs and ambitions of people, families, organizations, agencies, schools, and rural and urban communities.
- The Aerodome Ice Skating Complex which is about 27 miles from Prairie View gives families a fun time on the ice with 1000 skates available for rent. Everyone may skate to a montage of fantastic tracks at any time of day or night! Remember to hold hands when sliding around the ice, especially if you're a newbie! This is an excellent cardio workout for both children and adults, with scheduling options for both beginners and experts.
Most Popular Prairie View Neighborhoods for Owner-Financed Homes
Prairie View Estates
A little far south of the campus sites sits a quiet community that sports a peaceful vibe amid a sea of greens. There are a few choices of home designs and lot sizes that provide variety to the diverse tastes and preferences of homebuyers.
The massive green lots around Vicksburg Terrace offer a creative way to set up yard space. The area has a lot more to accomplish in terms of development but the rural feel of the land makes it a perfect spot for families and first-time homebuyers to call home.
Sprawling greens all over and the prominence of towering trees create that refreshing aura Hillcrest locals love to enjoy. While this countryside vibe offers a quiet retreat, near-direct accessibility to Houston's major thoroughfares provides a great balance between rural tranquility and big city convenience.
Other Areas to Buy Owner-Financed Homes in Prairie View
Best Places to Buy a Home Near Prairie View
How to buy no credit home in Prairie View with owner financing
The majority of properties in Prairie View are only available to those who have been pre-approved for a mortgage by a bank. If you have credit problems that prohibit you from buying the home you want, renting-to-own houses in Prairie Viewmay not be the best choice since these options don’t enable to buy any home of your choice. However, with owner financing, you will be able to shop the whole market without any need for credit or income verification.