Plano, TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes with no credit check
Plano is very popular among home buyers for a variety of reasons. Buyers are realizing good returns on their investment due to fast appreciation in property values. The cost of living is low compared to the median income. Property taxes are comparatively affordable. Plano features over 700 restaurants. Professionals love Plano for its strong job market and the city’s growing popularity among big corporate houses, while families are attracted by the excellent amenities including over 80 parks and public green spaces and top-ranked schools. No wonder, an annual survey by SmartAsset rated the Collin County city as the best place in the country to buy a home.
The lack of inventory and tough competition may make it challenging for buyers to find a home here in their budget. It becomes even more difficult if banks are not approving your mortgage application due to self-employment, foreign nationality, identification theft, or poor credit. If you are unable to buy a home of your choice in Plano due to any of these reasons, we can help you learn about a third-party owner financing program. The program enables you to buy any single-family home listed on the market in Plano with no credit check or income verification.
In this guide, you will get free access to all the homes listed for sale in Plano. You will also learn how to buy any of these homes with the owner financing program which is different from other alternative financing arrangements such as owner-to-owner and rent-to-own.
NTREIS data last updated May 10, 2021.
Why buy a no-credit-check home in Plano, TX?
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Plano:
- Plano is one of the hottest housing markets in Texas. Your investment in a home here may turn out to be a profitable financial move in the long run.
- The median annual income of households is high compared to housing cost. It means you will be able to save more after you buy a home.
- The median listing prices ranges from $395,000 - $405,000, however, you can easily find a single-family home priced $300,000 or less. It means Plano offers great opportunities to budget-conscious buyers.
- You will find over 500 homes listed for sale here most weeks. Though the competition is tough as homes stay 40 or fewer days on the market, a wide selection of homes will make it easier for find a home in your budget.
- Plano features nearly 100 public schools, some of them with a GreatSchools rating of 9 or 10. Mary Evans Elementary, Hightower Elementary, Frances E Norton Elementary, Beverly Elementary, Wyatt Elementary, Skaggs Elementary, Fowler Middle, C M Rice Middle, and Plano West Senior High are among the most notable public schools.
How to buy an owner-financed home in Plano
Being turned down by banks for a home loan can be frustrating, particularly if you are a financially disciplined person. We train home buyers about a unique owner-financing program that doesn’t take into consideration your credit situation, employment, or nationality. Most terms are similar to a traditional loan as you pay a fixed monthly installment over 30 years. No balloon payments are required. And, if your credit score improves, you can refinance any time you want without paying pre-payment penalties. Your owner financing payments are reported to the credit bureaus. It helps you improve your credit.
Interested in learning more? Set an appointment today!