Piney Point Village, Houston owner-financed & rent-to-own homes
Piney Point Village features luxury homes sitting on lots with sizes ranging from half-acre to more than 150,000 square feet. The median listing price is over $2.5M. A strong appreciation in property values over the past few years, top-rated schools, excellent family-friendly amenities, and easy access to prominent business and shopping centers make Piney Point – one of the villages that make up Memorial Villages - a desirable destination for professionals and families. You will find about 40-50 homes listed for sale here most weeks. This exclusive residential area has reported a steep rise in property prices over the past few years, so buying a home here could turn out to be a good investment in the long run.
If you are looking to buy a home in Piney Point, but struggling with credit, we – here at Shop Owner Finance – can help you learn how to buy any home here with owner financing – regardless of your credit or situation.
In this guide, you will get access to all the homes listed for sale in Piney Point and nearby areas (770024 zip code). We will also discuss how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Some interesting facts about Piney Point real estate market (77024)
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Piney Point:
- You will find about 30-50 homes listed for sale here most weeks. Despite being one of the most expensive housing markets in Texas, Piney Point is extremely competitive. It’s important that you are financially prepared if you are looking to buy a home in this residential area.
- Lot sizes measure up to 150,000 square feet. Lots feature plenty of mature trees and beautiful greenery.
- Vintage homes and luxury custom-built estates dot tree-lined streets in Piney Point.
- There are several zoning and deed restrictions in place, preserving the area’s original look and feel.
- Piney Point is one of the villages that make up Memorial Villages. Memorial Villages has been rated one of the most expensive zip codes to live in in Texas.
- Piney Point homes are served by top-rated schools including Memorial Drive Elementary School, Emerson Elementary School, Spring Branch Middle School, Revere Middle School, Memorial High School, and Lee High School.
Most Popular Piney Point Village Neighborhoods for Owner-Financed Homes
Piney Point Estates
Piney Point Estates offers a beautiful blend of country and city living in one vibrant but peaceful community. Homes here sit on much larger lots adorned with lush greenery and mature trees. The affluent prices here reflect a consistent appreciation value that make homes here a smart long-term investment for any homebuyer.
Piney Point Manor
Elegant manors with a vintage look burrowed in wooded lots comprise most of Piney Point Manor. If it were not easily accessible to several of Houston’s prominent business and commercial hub, Piney Point Manor would be bringing out a luxurious country feel to both its residents and visitors.
Piney Point – Deer Park
Cool mornings and vibrant community events make Piney Point Deer Park one of the most exciting places in the Memorial Villages. Like its neighbors, it offers a fine mix of luxury and custom-style homes teeming with greens that show off its unique affluence.
How to buy an owner financed home in Piney Point
Buying a home in Piney Point can be challenging if you don’t qualify for a conventional mortgage due to reasons such as foreign nationality, financial missteps in the past or self-employment.
If you’ve saved enough for a down payment (a minimum of 15-20%), we can help you learn how to get owner financing on any home in Piney Point or anywhere else in Houston for that matter. You can pay off your owner financing loan in 30 years at reasonable interest rates or refinance any time you want with a conventional lender without worrying about pre-payment penalties. There are no balloon payments, credit check or income verification.
Interested in buying an owner financed home in 77024?