Parkway Terrace Houston TX owner financed & rent-to-own homes
A community of nearly 850 single-family homes, Parkway Terrace, along with Lakes of Parkway and Parkway at Eldridge, is one of the residential areas right beside George Bush Park – a 7,800-acre park and wildlife sanctuary. Greenery, a wide range of home buying options – from luxury homes sitting on large lots to affordable townhomes, top-rated schools, close proximity to Energy Corridor, excellent family-friendly amenities, and plenty of shopping and entertainment centers are some of the features that make Parkway Terrace a popular housing market – particularly among wealthy entrepreneurs and professionals.
If you are looking to buy a home in Parkway Terrace, but struggling with credit, we – here at Shop Owner Finance – can help you learn how to buy any home here with owner financing – regardless of your credit or situation.
In this guide, you will get access to all the homes listed for sale in Parkway Terrace and nearby areas (77077 zip code). We will also discuss how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Try a new search, or click below to get notified when matching listings become available.
Some interesting facts about Parkway Terrace real estate market (77077)
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Parkway Terrace:
- You will find 3-7 homes listed for sale here most weeks. The market is very competitive due to the lack of inventory. The area has reported a strong appreciation in property values, so buying a home here can turn out to be a profitable investment.
- The median listing price ranges from $450,000 - $550,000. Despite being one of the best gated communities in Greater Houston area, homes are comparatively affordable here.
- Energy Corridor – featuring regional headquarters of many corporates including BP, Citgo, ConocoPhillips, Dow Chemical, ExxonMobil Chemical, and Foster Wheeler – is less than 2 miles away.
- Parkway Terrace homes are zoned to top-rated schools. Award winning Barbara Bush Elementary is located in close proximity.
- 24/7 security, 11 lakes, jogging trails, a recreation center, a swimming pool, and tennis courts are some of the family-friendly amenities which make the community very popular among wealth buyers.
Best Places to Buy a Home Near Parkway Terrace
How to buy an owner financed home in Parkway Terrace
Buying a home in Parkway Terrace can be challenging if you don’t qualify for a conventional mortgage due to reasons such as foreign nationality, financial missteps in the past or self-employment.
If you’ve saved enough for a down payment (a minimum of 15-20%), we can help you learn how to get owner financing on any home in Parkway Terrace or anywhere else in Houston for that matter. You can pay off your owner financing loan in 30 years at reasonable interest rates or refinance any time you want with a conventional lender without worrying about pre-payment penalties. There are no balloon payments, credit check or income verification.
Interested in buying an owner financed home in 77077?