Parkway At Eldridge, Houston TX owner financed & rent-to-own homes
An upscale gated community, Parkway At Eldridge is popular among wealthy home buyers for sitting on large lots with mature trees, greenery, lakes, and round-the-clock security. Like Lakes of Parkway, Memorial Villages, and Parkway Terrace, its close proximity to the Energy Corridor gives residents easy access to employment hubs and commercial districts. With a median listing price ranging from $800,000-$900,000, luxury homes in this community sit on large lots with mature trees and beautiful landscaping. The area has reported a strong appreciation in property values, so your investment in a home here may turn out to be very profitable.
If you are looking to buy a home in Parkway At Eldridge, but struggling with credit, we – here at Shop Owner Finance – can help you learn how to buy any home here with owner financing – regardless of your credit or situation.
In this guide, you will get access to all the homes listed for sale in Parkway At Eldridge and nearby areas (77077 zip code). We will also discuss how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Some interesting facts about Parkway At Eldridge real estate market (77077)
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Parkway At Eldridge:
- Parkway At Eldridge is located within Energy Corridor, which is Houston’s major employment center. This prominent business district features the regional headquarters of many corporates including BP, Citgo, ConocoPhillips, Dow Chemical, ExxonMobil Chemical, and Foster Wheeler.
- Despite being in the busy Greater Huston area, the residents enjoy a suburban feel due to tree-lined streets, greenery, and resort-style amenities.
- You will find only 10-15 homes listed for sale here most weeks. The market is very competitive due to the lack of inventory, so you must be financially prepared if you are looking to buy a home in the Parkway At Eldridge.
- The community is served by top-rated schools including Ray Daily Elementary School, West Briar Middle School, and Westside High School.
- The community features 24-hour security.
- Parkway At Eldridge is easily accessible via Interstate 10, Westheimer Road, Highway 6, and Beltway 8.
Best Places to Buy a Home Near Parkway at Eldridge
How to buy an owner financed home in Parkway At Eldridge
Buying a home in Parkway At Eldridge can be challenging if you don’t qualify for a conventional mortgage due to reasons such as foreign nationality, financial missteps in the past, or self-employment.
If you’ve saved enough for a down payment (a minimum of 15-20%), we can help you learn how to get owner financing on any home in Parkway At Eldridge or anywhere else in Houston for that matter. You can pay off your owner financing loan in 30 years at reasonable interest rates or refinance any time you want with a conventional lender without worrying about pre-payment penalties. There are no balloon payments, credit checks, or income verifications.
Interested in buying an owner-financed home in 77077?