Parkside at Slaughter Creek, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
Being one of the most exclusive neighborhoods close to Austin makes Parkside at Slaughter Creek a coveted residential spot for families looking to upgrade. Most properties in the area were developed back in the early 2000s and open floor plans give residents creative freedom to design their dream home down to the last detail. The open green park along with the greenbelts surrounding the eponymous Slaughter Creek offers a refreshing vibe that’s unique to the area. Its unique location just 9 miles south of downtown Austin, near San Leanna and Onion Creek, adds a homey touch to the neighborhood vibe. Just right across is the famous South Park Meadows Shopping Center, which makes it very attractive for residents looking to stay away from the city without being too distant from its conveniences.
The median listing price of homes in Parkside at Slaughter Creek is about $475,000. While mortgages remain the most common way to finance home buying, not everyone can meet the stringent requirements lenders have. If you’re looking to get the home of your choice like a bank-approved homebuyer, owner-financing in Parkside at Slaughter Creek as well as the surrounding 78747 and 78744 zip code areas can actually help you as it offers the same benefits a conventional loan would, the only difference is that it requires no credit or income verifications.
This guide will help you learn how to leverage owner-financing to buy the home of your choice regardless of where you are in terms of credit standing.
Why Buy an Owner-financed Home in Parkside at Slaughter Creek, TX ( 78747, 78744)?
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Slaughter Creek:
- The median listing price for a single-family home in Parkside at Slaughter Creek is somewhere around $475,000 and for this price, homebuyers get to live in beautiful homes with manicured lawns.
- Most, if not all, properties in the area have an open floor plan, leaving residents with the creative freedom to design their interiors based on their needs and budget.
- The 9-mile distance from downtown Austin makes it convenient to travel to employment hubs while the nearby South Park Meadows Shopping Center offers easy access to retail shops and restaurants.
- The proximity to major conveniences is one thing, but what residents love even more is the accessibility of scenic outdoor spaces such as McKinney Falls State Park and Mary Moore Searight Metropolitan Park.
- Parkside at Slaughter Creek is home to highly-acclaimed schools such as Blazier Elementary, Paredes Middle, and Akins High.
How to Buy an Owner-financed Home in Parkside at Slaughter Creek ( 78747, 78744)
While there is an abundance of properties for sale in Parkside at Slaughter Creek, not every buyer gets to purchase a home here through a conventional mortgage. Rent-to-own has been a convenient alternative, not all homes in the area are listed with this option. A third-party owner-financing, on the other hand, offers a 30-year amortization period and an opportunity to refinance through a conventional lender without pre-payment penalities. The best part? This arrangement enables you to choose from all available properties in the area as long as it’s in loanable condition.
Interested in learning more? Set an appointment with us today!