Parker County, TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes with no credit check
Many families who struggle with credit and can’t qualify for a conventional mortgage look for no credit check home loan programs in Parker County, TX. Some of these programs include owner-to-owner and rent-to-own. As a real estate training agency, we help these families learn about even a better option – third-party owner financing. In this type of arrangement, you can buy any home of your choice in Parker county cities including Weatherford, Aledo, Springtown, Reno, Millsap, Willow Park, Hudson Oaks, Annetta North, Annetta South, Annetta, Horseshoe Bend, Western Lake, Cool and Sanctuary with no credit check or income verification.
Known as the cutting horse capital, Parker County is very popular among home buyers – particularly families due to excellent schools, a wide selection of homes, greenery, and top amenities.
In this guide, you will have free access to all the single-family homes listed for sale in Parker County and also learn how to buy any of these homes with no credit check or income verification:
NTREIS data last updated June 19, 2021.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Parker County with No Credit Check?
- A wide selection of homes makes it easier for home buyers in Parker County to find a residential property that suits their budget and requirements. You will find about 800-900 homes listed for sale here most weeks.
- The median listing price hovers around $370K, but more budget-friendly options are available for buyers.
- The county cities feature 56 public schools. Some of the most notable ones include Stuard Elementary, Mccall Elementary, Vandagriff Elementary, Coder Elementary, Brock Elementary, Mcanally Intermediate, Aledo Middle, Brock J High, Azle J H South, Millsap, Aledo High, Brock High, Lipan High, Azle High, and Don R Daniel Ninth Grade Campus.
- With a population of over 130,000 residents, Parker County offers diversity. It’s popular particularly among outdoor lovers due to the abundance of many recreational amenities. There are many parks, golf courses, and biking and hiking trails to keep you healthy and enjoy quality time with friends and family.
- Almost 80% of the residential properties are owner-occupied. It means that most families are long-time residents. People know each other and community events are organized regularly, making it easier for newcomers to develop social ties.
- There are plenty of things to do if you are culture and art enthusiast. Doss Heritage and Culture Center, The National Vietnam War Museum, Parker County Courthouse, Vintage Car Museum and Event Center, the Texas Opry Theater, and Museum of the Americas are some of the most popular destinations.
How to buy an owner-financed home in Parker County
Third-party seller financing works like a conventional mortgage where you don’t have to worry about paying your loan early, pre-payment penalties, balloon payments, and a shorter amortization period.
As long as you have saved for a reasonable down payment, you should be able to buy any home of your choice in Parker county and anywhere else in Texas for that matter.
Get in touch with today to learn more!