Paris, TX owner-financed & rent-to-own homes (no credit)
Paris is a town in East Texas a few miles from Denison and Sherman known as "the Second Largest Paris in the World". It has an excellent selection of jobs and is reasonably priced. From the architecture to the cuisine, this town takes a lot of inspiration from the French city it was named after. This rendition of Paris features its own 65-foot-tall Eiffel Tower, and flashing a 10-gallon red cowboy hat, dazzling lovely hues at night. Paris is a flourishing city with a vibrant arts scene, beautiful parks, and a variety of interesting yearly events. The median listing price hovers around $48K—which is already incredibly affordable. However, if you want to know how wide the price range is, it goes from $7.5K to $4.4M! There are 100-200 homes for sale that stay on the market for an average of 45 days.
The wide selection of homes in Paris is what makes it a hot market in Texas. However, if you find yourself struggling with credit or verifying your source of income, it’s no surprise if you’ve considered rent-to-own as your only choice to be able to purchase a decent home. Owner-financing helps you to pick out any house listed for sale without sacrificing the convenience of no credit checking and income verification. Rent-to-own or owner-to-owner financing compromises the inventory for the homebuyer and there will be prepayment penalties and balloon payments.
In this guide, you will have free access to all the homes listed for sale in Paris. You will also learn how you can buy any of these homes with owner financing.
Try a new search, or click below to get notified when matching listings become available.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in Paris, TX?
The following Paris real estate market overview will help you decide if the city is the right home buying destination for you and your family:
- The median listing price hovers around $48K and you will find listings ranging from $7.5K to $4.4M in the 100-200 homes in the inventory.
- The median days on market is 45 days—though this is a market that changes frequently.
- Inside the Lamar County Museum, you may learn about Paris' colorful past, from the 1916 fire to Bonnie and Clyde, as well as the historic houses at the adjoining Rural Life Museum. Although there is no entrance fee, donations are highly appreciated.
- You can also tour the Sam Bell Maxey House State Historic Site, a 19th-century Victorian-style mansion with thousands of possessions and furniture from the family that lived there for over a century, for even more history.
- Paris has one of the prettiest downtowns in Texas. Stop by the Culbertson Fountain for photos of the elegant Italian-marbled edifice that makes it one of Paris' most famous landmarks. Pass by the Plaza Art Gallery to pick up a beautiful painting or sculpture by a local artist and shop for Paris souvenirs. Make sure to savor a taste of the local flavor at some of the restaurants in the city's Historic Downtown District.
Best Places to Buy a Home Near Paris
How to buy no credit home in Paris with owner financing
We can help you learn as a real estate training agency if you are financially disciplined, regardless if you’re self-employed or a foreign national. You won't have to worry about credit or other difficulties to achieve your goals for homeownership. In Paris, third-party seller financing allows you to purchase any house listed on the market without credit check and other hidden payments.