North University, TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
North University has long been a popular area among students, faculty, and other campus staff due to its location directly north of the University of Texas. It’s equally popular among families and young professionals due to the easy commute to Downtown Austin. Like Hancock and Cherrywood, North University's streets are friendly for both pedestrians and bike riders. The residents enjoy easy access to the public transit system. The area maintains a unique charm, mixing a homely urban feel with highly-acclaimed schools as well as vibrant venues for dining, nightlife, and entertainment.
The stringent requirements for conventional loans make it a challenge for many homebuyers to secure lender approval in North University and all areas under the 77805 zip code. A third-party owner financing arrangement can be a viable alternative since it gives home buyers the freedom to purchase any home of their choice without credit and income inquiries. This no-credit-check arrangement is most feasible for borrowers with unverifiable income, foreign nationality, or anyone with low credit history.
This guide will help you learn how to leverage owner-financing to make your dream of owning a home in North University a reality regardless of your credit situation:
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 2 miles of this community.
Why Buy an Owner-financed Home in North University, TX?
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home at North University:
- The median listing home price is $450,000. The price is still considered affordable because of its proximity to the University of Texas and Downtown Austin.
- The quiet neighborhood has friendly streets that provide a perfect venue to walk pets, enjoy the surroundings with neighbors, or go around on a bike.
- North University has one of the most convenient public transit systems. These make it easy to reach the city’s sights and attractions.
- The vibrant side of town has a broad selection of contemporary as well as historic venues to enjoy great coffee or cap the night off with favorite drinks.
- While coffee shops and watering holes keep the nightlife colorful, North University is also a hidden gem for great culinary finds from the tastiest local barbecues and other homegrown favorites to diverse international flavors.
- North University is home to several highly-acclaimed schools under the Austin ISD including Lee Elementary, Kealing Middle, Austin High, and McCallum High.
How to Buy an Owner-financed Home in North University
Buying a home at North University can be a struggle if you have foreign nationality, unverifiable income, or poor credit scores. If your home loan application repeatedly gets denied, owner financing can help you choose any residential property (single-family in a loanable condition that is listed on the market) in North University. This arrangement requires no credit inquiries and you get a 30-year amortization period with a good chance of rebuilding your credit with each monthly payment.
Interested in learning more? Set an appointment with us today!