North Richland Hills, TX rent-to-own & owner-financed homes [no credit]
From excellent job opportunities, quality schools, low-crime environment, and abundant recreational venues— there’s a reason why North Richland Hills has been named as one of the “The Top 100 Best Places to live in America” by Money Magazine. It sits close to other sought-after neighborhoods such as Watauga, Bedford, and Hurst but the growing population of over 70,200 means North Richland Hills means it's not lagging behind as one of the popular housing markets in Tarrant.
The median listing price hovers around $330K; however, will you be able to find more affordable options for around $200K. Though the competition might be tough because there are more people looking to buy than there are homes available, you still have a good chance of finding the home of your choice from the inventory of about 200-300 homes, given that you are financially prepared.
Looking for a no-credit-check home in DFW? You should consider exploring the North Richland Hills real estate market. Here at ShopOwnerFinance.com, we help buyers struggling with credit to learn about an excellent third-party owner financing (seller financing) program that requires no credit or income verification. Since you can buy any home of your choice in North Richland Hills listed on the market for sale, this program is better than other alternative financing options such as rent-to-own or owner-to-owner.
In this guide, you will have free access to all the homes listed for sale in North Richland Hills and also learn how to buy any of these homes with no credit or income verification:
NTREIS data last updated September 24, 2021.
Why Buy an Owner-Financed Home in North Richland Hills, TX?
The following North Richland Hills real estate market overview will help you decide if the city is the right home buying destination for you and your family:
- The median listing price hovers around $330K; however, the wide price range offers listings for as low as around $140K or as high as $1.2M to accommodate your preference and budget.
- This city has been a seller’s market for a couple of months which means the competition might be tough. There are 200-300 homes available in the inventory and a lot more are being posted weekly, so there is a good chance that you will be able to find the home of your choice.
- The listings usually stay on the market for about 40 days, more or less, since this number changes quite frequently.
- North Richland Hills provides a quality of life that is desirable—there is a selection of well-known schools, plenty of job opportunities, easy access to different attractions, and a safe environment for growing families.
- The traffic in this city is less of a hassle because of the different routes; it is surrounded by several of the major area highways, including the recently upgraded Loop-820, Precinct Line Road, North Tarrant Parkway, and Interstate-30.
Best Places to Buy a Home Near North Richland Hills
How to buy an no credit North Richland Hills with owner financing
If you aren’t in a situation to qualify for a conventional loan, you can finance your home purchase with a third-party owner financing program. Not only does it give you a 30-year amortization period as a bank-approved mortgage would, but it also lets you refinance through a conventional lender without pre-payment penalties
Get in touch with us today to learn more.