North Loop (Austin), TX Owner-Financed & Rent-to-Own Homes (No Credit)
Looking for a beautiful home surrounded by vibrant scenery, North Loop in Austin is one of the neighborhoods you should explore. Most locals are long-time residents who have been living here for decades but this swiftly-growing neighborhood is also attracting young professionals due to its proximity to downtown Austin, North University, and Windsor Park. Besides the quick commute to Austin’s most prominent commercial hubs, North Loop is also popular for its bike-friendly, tree-lined streets. The growing number of local shops blend seamlessly with the diverse home designs. North Loop usually has 50-60 homes listed on the market most weeks.
There are several no-credit-check alternatives available for credit-challenged home buyers including no-credit-check rent-to-own. But third-party owner financing in North Loop (zip codes: 78751, 78752, and 78723) gives home buyers the flexibility to purchase any single-family home in the area, as long as it’s in a loanable condition. It also offers a 30-year amortization period and an opportunity to refinance through a conventional lender without pre-payment penalties.
This guide will help you learn how to leverage owner-financing to make your dream of owning a home in North Loop a reality regardless of your credit situation:
Why Buy an Owner-financed Home in North Loop, TX (78751, 78752, 78723)?
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in North Loop:
- North Loop has a median listing home price of $500,000 but price points vary. First-time homebuyers can find a single-family home starting at about $300,000.
- As one of the trendiest parts of Austin, North Loop is home to niche shops and indie bookstores including ones that specialize in skateboards and another one on vintage memorabilia.
- The tree-lined, pedestrian-friendly streets make it fun to get around on foot or on a bike.
- North Loop offers a plethora of culinary finds from the 85-cent tacos at the famous Tamale House to the finer farm-to-table choices at Foreign & Domestic Restaurant.
- North Loop is serviced by four public schools: Reilly Elementary, Ridgetop Elementary, Lamar Middle, and McCallum High.
How to Buy an Owner-financed Home in North Loop (78751, 78752, 78723)
No-credit-check alternatives such as owner-financing are a viable option for credit-challenged homebuyers in the North Loop area. This arrangement offers several benefits for aspiring homeowners such as an amortization period of up to 30 years and fixed monthly payments. Since they have no stringent requirements as conventional loans do, they’re the perfect alternative for self-employed buyers, foreign nationals, or borrowers with modest credit scores.
Interested in learning more? Set an appointment with us today!